Is Joe Rogan the GOAT commentator of all sports?

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just watch the video. The last one is priceless!

He helped Green to get a Win! He defined the result of a fight!

Last edited:
as annoying as John Madden was he is probably the GOAT commentator. everyone knew who he was, he was on TV for decades and a successful coach before and he has one of the most prolific series of sports games named after him.

You saying that leads me to believe you have never watched another sport

He has a solid knowledge of bjj which helps provide a valuable perspective but being able to observe where a fighters next transition will be does not make him a great commentator.

Guys like Vin Scully, Keith Jackson, John Madden, Al Michaels would have a word.
even now, guys like Jeff Van Gundy are more entertaining and more balanced in their approach than Rogan is, and I enjoy Rogan for the most part.

Is in MMA yes (for me).

Since I don't watch other sports...

<FookIsThatGuy>

For all those other guys...

Is in MMA yes (for me).

Since I don't watch other sports...

<FookIsThatGuy>

For all those other guys...
I only have two friends that are into mma, and it sucks

all guys ever want to talk about is football or basketball or whatever, and I just can't even understand how to care about that shit

You mofo's have clearly never experienced Archie Macpherson.

I know he's loud as fuck and I'm alone in this, but I like Mauro Ranallo. Especially in Strikeforce. He and Bas were also good in Pride. Joe is a legend imo, but he actually uttered the words we could be looking at the Matt Serra era. He pulls the trigger too soon and too much when hyping fighters. He thought Ronda could beat dudes. enough said

We all love to shit on Rogan and he can be biased.. but he is damn good at what he does.

My friends who dont really care that much about college football were losing their shit over the OSU/Wisocnsin game in 2014 when Gus was jizzing his pants after every deep ball OSU threw. Gus is the GOAT.

His NCAA basketball tournament calls are legendary.

This one is my personal favorite (even though I still feel bad for Morrison at the end).

Back