Is Joe Rogan the GOAT commentator of all sports?

Infact Mike Goldberg is the Goat of commentators

Steward in the Lights Out vs Tiger fight was GOAT.

What happened? Lol, I liked Steward too, but I found it funny when he would make a wrong prediction and then later in the fight when the opposite of what he said was happening he would be like "This fight is going exactly how I thought it would" lol.

The Voice!!! Retired a the top of combat sports... did it all. The reason I have AXS TV...

Rogan might be tops, but Bill “Superfoot” Wallace has gotta be high on the list...

80029665-03B0-4779-A597-3AD0B90833EC.jpeg

He was co-signed by The King for goodness sakes

1172FF51-46CA-446D-8FD1-144867E4FF24.jpeg

Honourable mentions:

D742EDA0-7D3A-4B5A-8AEE-998DD1B85154.gif

FA43FABE-5235-490A-BF60-55C7FAE62AAA.jpeg

If Jim Ross had decided to commentate sports, he’d have been legendary.

El Guapo
bas-rutten-dont-do-this-o.gif

No way Rogan makes my list of top 20 sports commentators. Not even considered for a single second.

Rogan relied on Goldbergs guidance, ever since Mike abandoned him Joe has become the punching bag of the big boys

That dyke from the bbc who seems to be an expert in about 150 different sports.

Claire balding iirc.

One day she's a badminton expert, the next day it's fencing or tennis.

Is this for real?
Murray Walker - F1
Peter Allis - Golf
Andy Gray - football
John Motson - football
Martin Tyler - football
John Virgo - snooker
Peter Sullivan - horse racing
David Coulthard - Formula1
Mark Lawrenson - football.

And these are just the best ones that pop into my head.
When it comes to the ufc, or mma for that matter, they have the best of nothing other than maybe Buffer but he's from boxing anyway an is only an announcer.

Get your head out your ass and don't disrespect true goats like Murray Walker with mentions of dickhead Rogan.
Its disrespectful on another level.

You forgot Whispering Ted Lowe and the geordie darts guy that wrote Jossies Giants.

What happened? Lol, I liked Steward too, but I found it funny when he would make a wrong prediction and then later in the fight when the opposite of what he said was happening he would be like "This fight is going exactly how I thought it would" lol.
Watch the final round... Steward going nuts... GOAT Round.

Back