Is Joe Rogan the GOAT commentator of all sports?

You've never heard Latin commentators in Soccer then. They go nuts and manage to make boring games sound fun.

I know he's loud as fuck and I'm alone in this, but I like Mauro Ranallo. Especially in Strikeforce. He and Bas were also good in Pride. Joe is a legend imo, but he actually uttered the words we could be looking at the Matt Serra era. He pulls the trigger too soon and too much when hyping fighters. He thought Ronda could beat dudes. enough said
Ranallo is outstanding.

And I love when Rogan goes all out when someone grabs a leg... and never gets the sub.

NO! hes not even in the top 50. Hell, not even top 100.
How old are you?? Serious question. Have you not been alive that long?

4D5C5B89-1F9A-4557-B77E-16E019010F20.jpeg Considering who he’s up against in other sports, hell yes.

I only have two friends that are into mma, and it sucks

all guys ever want to talk about is football or basketball or whatever, and I just can't even understand how to care about that shit

Same, only a few friends into it to any degree, few folks at the job as well

Guess that's why we Sherbro it!

View attachment 393473 Considering who he’s up against in other sports, hell yes.
Pee-wee_Twitter_Profile.png

You saying that leads me to believe you have never watched another sport
I watch football and Jiu Jitsu...

When any commentator help an athlete to get a Win like Rogan did, you tell me...

Is this for real?
Murray Walker - F1
Peter Allis - Golf
Andy Gray - football
John Motson - football
Martin Tyler - football
John Virgo - snooker
Peter Sullivan - horse racing
David Coulthard - Formula1
Mark Lawrenson - football.

And these are just the best ones that pop into my head.
When it comes to the ufc, or mma for that matter, they have the best of nothing other than maybe Buffer but he's from boxing anyway an is only an announcer.

Get your head out your ass and don't disrespect true goats like Murray Walker with mentions of dickhead Rogan.
Its disrespectful on another level.

Madden/Summerall are the GOAT duo, Bob Cole is the GOAT solo commentator

Is this for real?
Murray Walker - F1
Peter Allis - Golf
Andy Gray - football
John Motson - football
Martin Tyler - football
John Virgo - snooker
Peter Sullivan - horse racing
David Coulthard - Formula1
Mark Lawrenson - football.

And these are just the best ones that pop into my head.
When it comes to the ufc, or mma for that matter, they have the best of nothing other than maybe Buffer but he's from boxing anyway an is only an announcer.

Get your head out your ass and don't disrespect true goats like Murray Walker with mentions of dickhead Rogan.
Its disrespectful on another level.

Dude, you didn't even mention a sport.

My fav broadcaster has always been Jim Lampley. Maybe the best team ever was Lampley, Merchant, and George Foreman. Foreman and Merchant would always get into little spats with each other; it was hilarious.

My fav broadcaster has always been Jim Lampley. Maybe the best team ever was Lampley, Merchant, and George Foreman. Foreman and Merchant would always get into little spats with each other; it was hilarious.
Steward in the Lights Out vs Tiger fight was GOAT.

Back