Is it safe to say Canelo, Danny Garcia and GGG have the best chins in boxing today?

Oh no they didn't. They just took you to task on the implications of the question. I assure you, no one is taking you that seriously. No one is threatened or even offended by your posts. They're an easy target to have a good time. So like I said, join the fun. Or don't, it doesn't really prevent anyone else from having their fun.
Lol sure, they cried for me to get banned, im the one enjoying myself here i dont really mind people with different opinions as long as they are civil and mature

yeah bro, like, Manny Pac is a multi millionaire with an entire nation at his beck and call. We assure you TidWell, we're not offended or personally angry about this, we just think you're dumb and don't know the sport.

think of it this way: if I see a guy studying for the LSAT all day all night. Then he takes it and does terribly. I don't begrudge it for him, I'm not personally upset. I just hope that he gets better at it. And all we hope is that you, TidWell, do better at understanding the sport.

you just failed your boxing knowledge test. That's all.
What does pacquiao being rich have to do with his chin? Lucas will knock him out and its not even a bold statement or a dumb one, its completely possible. Pac has never fought a puncher like mattysse, austin trout said he hit him the hardest

Lol sure, they cried for me to get banned, im the one enjoying myself here i dont really mind people with different opinions as long as they are civil and mature

<{cruzshake}>

What does pacquiao being rich have to do with his chin? Lucas will knock him out and its not even a bold statement or a dumb one, its completely possible. Pac has never fought a puncher like mattysse, austin trout said he hit him the hardest
I'm saying we don't care how you rate Pac. Like yeah, Pac could very well get KOd here, and honestly, there are few guys I'd rather see Pac end his career with than Matthysse, but like, we don't care what you think of Pac lol.

I'm saying we don't care how you rate Pac. Like yeah, Pac could very well get KOd here, and honestly, there are few guys I'd rather see Pac end his career with than Matthysse, but like, we don't care what you think of Pac lol.

would be nice to have an intelligent discussion here.

Danny has been hurt many times in many fights. Thurman has him stank legged as did Zab and a few others.

Matty has been hurt and dropped a bunch of times and his eye was caved in.

Canelo and GGG have legit chins though.
Canelo almost got KO'd here too.

I'd say for those that were truly tested, Mikey Garcia and Ishe Smith

Canelo almost got KO'd here too.

I'd say for those that were truly tested, Mikey Garcia and Ishe Smith

Canelo was weight drained, he has an iron chin, Mikey has been dropped and hurt bad he even quit in a fight so he could get the W over a broken nose. Vanes dropped Ishe bad.

Canelo was weight drained, he has an iron chin, Mikey has been dropped and hurt bad he even quit in a fight so he could get the W over a broken nose. Vanes dropped Ishe bad.
Actually wouldve said Vanes if he didnt get KO'd

If Canelo, Garcia and GGG get hit flush with an overhand right by Wilder, Joshua and Povetkin and shake it off, then maybe ESPN will rank them among the top 50 chins in boxing.

If Canelo, Garcia and GGG get hit flush with an overhand right by Wilder, Joshua and Povetkin and shake it off, then maybe ESPN will rank them among the top 50 chins in boxing.
you're gonna need some more black and white footage of that to really sell dan on their chins. oh and maybe an all you can eat buffett at hte event

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and pick someone you might not think of as having a good chin and that's Kell Brook. He had two bad stoppages in his recent fights against GGG and Spence but they were both stoppages due to broken eye sockets. Neither the fearsome power of GGG or the punishing power that Spence has rocked Brooks chin. Other than that I don't recall him being seriously hurt from a shot to the chin.

dont know if shane mosely is still fighting but he had a very good chin

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and pick someone you might not think of as having a good chin and that's Kell Brook. He had two bad stoppages in his recent fights against GGG and Spence but they were both stoppages due to broken eye sockets. Neither the fearsome power of GGG or the punishing power that Spence has rocked Brooks chin. Other than that I don't recall him being seriously hurt from a shot to the chin.
He definitely deserves mention. Dude took some nasty shots.

Kell brook is up there, i forgot about him ggg and spence hit him flush multiple times and he never went down he only took a knee over his eye injury. Now that i think of it id rank him number one on the list he is really the only fighter who actually took successive clean power shots from devastating big guys and didnt even go out cold, he ate so many clean power shots from ggg and still didnt drop. Brook is no slouch at 154 he will have a revival, no killing himself to make weight anymore.

Kell brook is up there, i forgot about him ggg and spence hit him flush multiple times and he never went down he only took a knee over his eye injury. Now that i think of it id rank him number one on the list he is really the only fighter who actually took successive clean power shots from devastating big guys and didnt even go out cold, he ate so many clean power shots from ggg and still didnt drop. Brook is no slouch at 154 he will have a revival, no killing himself to make weight anymore.

Yeah I think Brook has a few more fights still in him. It's just how his injuries hold up, probably won't be an issue until he fights a big puncher anyway. A match up with Khan is the one fight I'd like to see before both of them retire.

Lol that's a hell of a standard

Yeah I think Brook has a few more fights still in him. It's just how his injuries hold up, probably won't be an issue until he fights a big puncher anyway. A match up with Khan is the one fight I'd like to see before both of them retire.
Brook pissed me off , he should've never went up in weight

Errol legit won though

Back