Is it safe to say Canelo, Danny Garcia and GGG have the best chins in boxing today?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Lucas Mattysse also has a good chin as well as Adrien Broner, but Danny Garcia can take a punch and has yet to touch the canvas, Canelo is a tank, and GGG hasn't tasted the canvas yet.

Canelo has been hit hard by GGG and never got hurt only time Canelo got hurt was when he was struggling to make weight and Miguel cottos brother rocked him.

So Id say Danny Garcia, Canelo and GGG are probably the best chins in boxing right now.

Danny has been hurt many times in many fights. Thurman has him stank legged as did Zab and a few others.

Matty has been hurt and dropped a bunch of times and his eye was caved in.

Canelo and GGG have legit chins though.

I don't see any of them on any ESPN top 100 list, so no.

Danny has been hurt many times in many fights. Thurman has him stank legged as did Zab and a few others.

Matty has been hurt and dropped a bunch of times and his eye was caved in.

Canelo and GGG have legit chins though.

Has Danny hit the Canvas? boxers are not machines man, just because someone does a stank leg doesn't mean anything he never hit the canvas or was out cold like Pacquiao or Kirkland or Khan
I dont recall Lucas being dropped hard on his ass, I think he was TKO over an eye injury?

Can we see Canelo take punches from someone his own size without a roided up neck?

Can we see Canelo take punches from someone his own size without a roided up neck?

lol I dont know but that made me laugh hard.
Canelo-Alvarez-Muscles.png

Get over it already dont be so butt hurt man
damn you sound really bitter and emotional. I'm just saying that no, because they arne't on any ESPN list I see. What's unreasonable about that?

damn you sound really bitter and emotional. I'm just saying that no, because they arne't on any ESPN list I see. What's unreasonable about that?

Absolutely. How would it make ESPN not credible? I don't even think Ring had them in their list of current best chins either in 2007, or any credible boxing historian.

He
lol I dont know but that made me laugh hard.
Canelo-Alvarez-Muscles.png
He is exagerating his traps in this pic (you can see that in his reflection on the mirror) but even so, looks like TRT Vitor:

EAeEIhD.jpg

Lol im not bitter or emotional, i was actually saying get over it, you sound bothered from my old thread and keep posting that in all my threads, move on man, its not good for your health

670e30d04a3b4aacb03008c4e77ca91a.jpeg Jd has the best chin in interracial/religous pugilist sports in the world

Absolutely. How would it make ESPN not credible? I don't even think Ring had them in their list of current best chins either in 2007, or any credible boxing historian.
every day we stray further from fat dan's light

Ggg has the best chin in boxing today. Guy has been hit with full power counters and just keeps coming forward , I haven’t seen the guy wobbly ever and hes fought some hard punches.

Manny Pacquiao has an ATG chin. He got caught badly once just like Roberto Duran, but nobody in the sport right now has shown more consistent toughness than Pac.

GGG is up there, Garcia is up there, and I'd throw in Provodnikov and Hurd.

Lol im not bitter or emotional, i was actually saying get over it, you sound bothered from my old thread and keep posting that in all my threads, move on man, its not good for your health
I'm in great health. If you don't see why these ESPN lists are so important, maybe you should switch sports to follow, because you clearly don't hae the understanding or commitment to being informed in this sport. ESPN boxing lists are sacred texts in this sport, akin to the Quran or the Vedas in Islam and Hinduism. You wouldn't claim to be a dedicated Christian without having read the Bible right? So why would you not consult ESPN lists on this topic?

Manny Pacquiao has an ATG chin. He got caught badly once just like Roberto Duran, but nobody in the sport right now has shown more consistent toughness than Pac.

GGG is up there, Garcia is up there, and I'd throw in Provodnikov and Hurd.

lol just stop

Pacman hasn't fought a legit puncher, his chin is not great, he had relied on slipping and athletic reflexes to avoid brunt force trauma, but when his legs gave out he got knocked out cold

Lucas will knock him out cold, Lucas is the first real puncher he has ever fought.

Back