Is it me or so many young men are going bald these days?

Mine was good until I hit 30 but I've always been able to grow a kick ass beard

Put it this way.........
If you don't have a nice face, you're in big trouble!
Otherwise, chicks won't notice.
It's just you dealing with your insecurities.

Don't they have the same dad, or am I missing something?

You haven't heard of James Hewitt, the "riding" instructor?
TIsYCVs.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Sainsburys-afternoon-Harry-wed-Meghan.html

I'm 100 percent male pattern bald but I have wavy, thick hair where it still lives and grow it willy nilly all winter. Because it's useful then.
So basically you're rocking the George Jefferson

Mine was good until I hit 30 but I've always been able to grow a kick ass beard

My hair is thinning around the back and receding around the front, but my chest hair grows thicker by the day.

Wtf people are so fucking weird, My hair is falling down through my head/neck and growing out of my chest.

Interesting, when head hair begins to wane, body and facial hair gets stronger. It's like you have a limited amount of hairs and they have to distribute themselves in different parts of the body.

When my hair begin receding a bit around the edges, my sideburns got stronger. So weird.

Prince William is only 35 but the top of his head looks 50. I wonder if Harry looks at him and thinks "Jesus Christ, that may be me in a few years!"
William has been like that for years, he was going bald at 20. My father, grandfather, brother and male cousin have the same problem-not me though, mid-40s and full head of thick, lustrous hair...

I seriously doubt that younger generations are going bald at a faster rate than previous generations...and to say that today guys over 40 have less recession than guys in their 20s is just silly...

46 and still with a full head of hair. If anything I've gained more hair as I've got older. Shame it's across my back and shoulders...

Started thinning at 25, was in denial until 30.

Shaved it all off and never looked back.

All suffering comes from attachment.

I'll be 40 in a few months and have all my hair. No grey either. I've also survived two divorces so go figure.

When I look at my old social media accounts, I noticed so many people I knew from school decade ago had either some form of recession or are well on their way to being bald soon. It seems so many young men in this generation are becoming bald in their 18s – late 20s.

When I look at older men (40+), I notice balding is way less prevalent and most of them either have very slight recession or all of their hair. Anyone else notice this and what do you think is responsible for this?

It's because balder dudes tend to be a little more masculine thus procreate more

So you have more babies being born with the bald gene

Which is odd considering propecia is available. 2 guys i know started going bald at 20 and started propecia and it stopped. Another friend didnt is now completely bald.

Big mistake

Back