Is it me or so many young men are going bald these days?

I have a full head of hair, just starting to go quite grey. I'm only 29 and it's definitely noticeable.

I'll take that though instead of going bald.
#metoo

im greying like a mofo bro.

had my first grey hair when i was like 14 lol. 22 it started coming in on the sides pretty fast, and from 25-30 its just getting more prevalant for me.

I used to feel sorry for the young guys at Uni that were balding. The 18-23 year olds. Tragic some of it.

26. Slightly thinning, nothing noticeable / worry about until I'm at least 35-40 imvho.

Grey hairs started when I was 17. Dye it every 5-6 months.

Prince William is only 35 but the top of his head looks 50. I wonder if Harry looks at him and thinks "Jesus Christ, that may be me in a few years!"

Harry's dad isn't bald so he might not go bald.

My hairline is going back a little bit at the corners... It is annoying, but the good news is if I get a low cut or shape it up once in a while it looks good.

Tbh, I prefer having a bit of receding hairline to a bald patch in the back (the latter there is no redeeming).

I'm 30. There are some guys who start losing damn near all their hair by mid 20s so I don't consider myself too unfortunate.

I'm bald as fuck. I was 21 when it started and almost said aw fuck but moved on like a boss. Am currently rocking a gigantic bald fro. It's huge.

It is getting warm though so I'll probably shave it off soon.

Am currently rocking a gigantic bald fro. It's huge.

What, pray tell, is a bald fro?

Because when I read that, I imagined this... lol

maxresdefault.jpg

My hair is thinning around the back and receding around the front, but my chest hair grows thicker by the day.

Wtf people are so fucking weird, My hair is falling down through my head/neck and growing out of my chest.

What, pray tell, is a bald fro?

Because when I read that, I imagined this... lol

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm 100 percent male pattern bald but I have wavy, thick hair where it still lives and grow it willy nilly all winter. Because it's useful then.

Thinning somewhat definitely although I'm into the last few days of my 30's, probably get my head shaved in the next 3-4 years.

As has been mentioned it seem to me that men getting grey younger is the real shift, early hair loss is more ape-men like Rooney who probably bleeds testosterone. Only really started to get a little grey when I was past 35 and it still hasn't progressed that far.

Guessing the difference is, people shaving it now instead of pretending it isn't happening.

Thinning somewhat definitely although I'm into the last few days of my 30's, probably get my head shaved in the next 3-4 years.

As has been mentioned it seem to me that men getting grey younger is the real shift, early hair loss is more ape-men like Rooney who probably bleeds testosterone. Only really started to get a little grey when I was past 35 and it still hasn't progressed that far.
Good decision imo,I've always felt if a man loses his hair in spots then shave that shit...I would.I don't know why dudes go around with that horseshoe looking dome.<23>

The guys in their 40s that you see have hair pieces/transplants, etc.

Always cracks me up how people never notice that almost every actor/tv personality keeps his hair well into his 60s...

There's a lot of fake hair going on.

I am in my late 20s and have have been balding for years now. Have a big bald spot on the top of my head now, and am considering just shaving it all off.

My dad in his 50s has more hair than I do.

My mom's side uncles all are bald though so I am guessing that's where I got that from genetically.

It sucks bro - but I can't complain.. could have been born with a giant birth defect and been handicapped. I'll take a bald head over that shit.

I refuse to get a hair transplant or wear a wig though - fuck that. I will go all natural and just shave it before I get the full bozo clown hair look.

Last edited:
Back