is francis vs black beast a huge mismatch?

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
i think francis is so far ahead of skillset than black beast. black beast has not made it in later rounds and francis at last went to a decision with stipe.black beast hasnt realy faced top of the food chain like francis has too.unless bb can ko francis i dont see a chance for him to win.

All I can say is a black man will win by KO.

who cares as long as we get that black on black violence we all crave right?

You are using the Stipe fight as an example of why Ngannou is better than Lewis?

{<huh}

Lol i bet black beast has been training nothing but takedowns and gnp his whole camp

Ngannou is faster with a better skill-set, but this is heavyweight, and anyone can get their lights shut off with a single strike, especially against someone with the power of Black Beast.

One mistake is all it takes.

No, not a mismatch. Actually one of the better bookings in recent months.

Lol i bet black beast has been training nothing but takedowns and gnp his whole camp
Hopefully. Could be a bad episode if he doesn't get it to the ground early.

Ngannou should in handily. Lewis is just a brawler with power. His chin is nothing special and he has poor defense.

I’m probably alone, but I want to see a UFC version of Kimbo vs Dada. I’ve rewatched that fight a good 10 times and it’s a spectacle every time

Nah, Black Beast gonna bring the Texas third coast swangin n' banging, paint dripping, wood-grain gripping, Francis-Ngannou tipping haymakers up in this bitch!

Matt Mitrione knocked Lewis out I believe. So Francis's chin is the mystery.

The beast will be there with power in the third. He CAN beat him but Francis is doing Rocky 4 at the performance institute so....who knows. Good fight IMO.

Since this fight got announced, I’ve had no doubt that Ngannou will fucking destroy Black Beast

I hope it’s competitive and that Black Beast does well. I just see him getting finished in the first round before he gets a chance to do much

God I hope it doesn't turn out like this...

giphy.gif

Back