Is Eddie Alvarez even considers a good win?

Fair assessment I agree with you. Yeah he still is a solid win for sure he’s just old. He’s been fighting for a long time he’s taken a lot of damage and has a lot of fight miles on him.

It’s just like when Wanderlei returned to the ufc after pride folded. He may not look spectacular now but remember he has had a hell of a career already.

Holy shit TS your Eddie Alvarez thread inspired an epiphany in me. I can't thank you enough.

I just switched my pick to Conor. Well I'll wait for the press conference at least to make a final decision, but just know you inspired hope.

He's a .500 fighter in the UFC.

Jack of all trades, master of none. Short arms, weak td's, scrappy and resilient but chinny af.

I'd say it was a good win, but for some bizarre reason he literally circled towards Conor's powerhand the entire fight and thought he could bang with him, which was absolutely delusional.

He fought a shit fight, but Conor's striking looked brilliant.

If that’s true then Frankie is chinny, too.

Master of None Eddie Alvarez could have gotten paid double if he would have even attempted to negotiate Conor wanted that matchup and that belt so bad. Just a Perfect matchup for Conor. Does the win mean much... yeah, that was flawless Conor was on another plane.

Solid win, but Alvarez was one of the weakest champions. Also a perfect match-up for Conor since Alvarez has a weak chin and not very technical takedowns.

i dont think so he has a lot of heart and good power but he fights like a jackass

I'd say a very good win. But not because of who Conor beat but how he beat him.
Winning the belt is always considered good anyway.

What kind of question is this ?ofcourse yes

And what is a good win for Khabib?

Does he have 1? If Eddie is not for Conor, then Khabib has 0..

A far better win than any Beebz has

You beat the actual champ and people downplay who the champ was.

You beat a 11th ranked real estate agent and people pump that fighter up to look better than he is..

That is Sherdog..

Before the fight yes. After he lost to Conor he turned into a bum

Back