Is Donald Damaging Race Relations?

that maybe true in some cases, but where I live, I don't see anything resembling that. Especially the Asian street level gangs. Some of the points you brought up about driving stereotypical cars and relating it to crimes, depends mainly on an individual's perception.

I would say about half the time, it would cross my mind a Black person driving a scraper with 22s, I would think he's involved in crime. The only hispanics I've seen driving low riders in my community are the old generation that likes antique cars, they keep it in pristine condition, I don't think of crime when I see them. I don't see hispanic gangs driving those often, they mostly drive Suvs, or trucks where I'm from, and I can't tell if they're into gangs or not. When I see Asians driving tricked out civics, I mostly think douche bag, but if they're in bad shape, I start to think of crime.

What you're saying is arguably true in a lot of cases (not in my experience though) but it's because of the public's perception of them, thanks to the media. You would think it benefits them, that they go unpunished for crimes. But Asians generally aren't into criminal activities in the first place. It's just logical thinking. They don't run the prison, they are physically smaller than their American peers, it would be like hell for them, if they were arrested and went in. On average they know not to commit crime in America. But on the other hand, since American society assumes Asians are generally smarter, higher class, more privileged, etc, they expect more from them. They are putting Asians on a higher standard than every other group in American society. They have to work harder than everyone else. Just like the Asian stereotype that they have to work twice as hard. American society is not only putting this stereotype up as a challenge against them, but sort of enforcing it too, thanks to the media. They're not really benefiting as a group from going unpunished from crimes, they are actually more at a disadvantaged as a group to become successful, more than any other race/group, because society assumes they are better off than everyone else, they don't need help. This is proven with affirmative action, Asians, not Whites gets the shortest end of the stick of the whole deal. This is crazy how the American system works, Asians have no voice, power, influence, yet society are lead to believe that they are better off than everyone else? are we living in the twilight zone? can't people see through this deception? ...I also said I wasn't gonna quote you anymore, but now that you're a mod, I guess it's inevitable.:(

No offense but you're talking about positive stereotype working negatively against Asians while also stating that Asians generally aren't into criminal activities based on "logical thinking". Your argument that they aren't into criminal activity is based on you stereotyping them as more into positive things.

The other thing that I find interesting is that you're stating that they have no voice, no power and people are led to believe that that they are better off than everyone else...but when I've pointed out these things in the past, no one ever seems to agree with me. The only difference is where people want to put the blame for Asian Americans having no voice, no power and the source of the misbelief that they're better off than everyone else.

Cable news has been damaging race relations for a few years now. Trump hasn't done a great job at combating it. Obama didn't either though.

I blame the rise of things like anonymous message boards and comment sections along with social media for the state of race relations. Giving a loud voice to the worst people has really caused a lot of issues. I don't think Trump is racist and I do not find his policies per se racist, but he seriously took advantage of our poor race relations and based his whole campaign on identity politics. What the right blames the media for doing in terms of race relations Trump did with his campaign. But in the end it all started with the people's own interaction.
I have been saying much the same. Well said. It baffles me that this is so hard for so many to see.

Another great video by a wonderful black American:

It's great men like Brandon who will help save America and the west generally.

No offense but you're talking about positive stereotype working negatively against Asians while also stating that Asians generally aren't into criminal activities based on "logical thinking". Your argument that they aren't into criminal activity is based on you stereotyping them as more into positive things.

The other thing that I find interesting is that you're stating that they have no voice, no power and people are led to believe that that they are better off than everyone else...but when I've pointed out these things in the past, no one ever seems to agree with me. The only difference is where people want to put the blame for Asian Americans having no voice, no power and the source of the misbelief that they're better off than everyone else.
that's true though, I know you won't agree with me, but it's true. Who rule the prisons? It's mainly Blacks. Hispanics rule certain areas like in Ca prisons. Asians are generally smaller in numbers and in stature. If they go to prison they'll get "punked" by everyone. What sane Asian person would want to go to prison knowing this? it's really hell. They don't rule anything. No institution, no power, no nothing. Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics have more power, privilege, respect, then Asians will ever have in America. I don't remember you ever pointing out that Asians have no voice. I agree with you implying that It's really Asians fault, for having no voice. But to ignore the fact that the media doesn't play a role in society's views and perceptions, is worst imo than placing the blame on said group. I personally think It wouldn't matter if Asians voice their opinions, the msm is the only thing society listens to.

I think he's damaged the great relationship we've enjoyed with North Korea the last few years.

This is a great video. It seems the Democrats push the white privilege myth a lot. Meanwhile, great black Americans are too busy being successful, contributing to the their own lives and families and to America's overall greatness.

You guys need to stop by Orange County CA. Every Race and Culture sticks to their own kind more than ever. Diversity my ass.

Some more great black Americans speaking the truth. The one fine gentleman astutely tells where race-baiting Obama went wrong even:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/25/trump-stem-technology-grants-women-minorities-243115

The bastard just approved a 200 million dollar to tech grant for minorities and women. I see the game he is playing. He wants to spread white resentment by ear marking funds to women and minorities in order to stoke racial tension. Well i am on to his game.
President Donald Trump on Monday directed at least $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities.

The president signed a memo instructing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos to prioritize STEM through existing competitive grant programs that will encourage women and minorities to participate in coding and other computer-based careers — though senior administration officials offered few specifics on how they would fulfill that goal.

"We need to create pathways for all our citizens to get jobs," Trump said at an Oval Office signing ceremony, surrounded by children. "When you get out of school, you're gonna get great jobs."

Senior administration officials said they would leave crucial specifics — such as who will receive the federal funds — up to DeVos. One official emphasized they would focus on programs that start children on this path at a young age.

The grants won't require congressional approval or new appropriations, White House officials said, because they will rely on existing Education Department funds.

The announcement comes amid a national discussion about gender equality in Silicon Valley, sparked by allegations of sexism at Uber, Google and other startups. Administration officials suggested the timing is not coincidental.

"Women are not equally participating in certain lucrative industries and fields, and we're looking to change the equation by designing these education programs to encourage gender and racial diversity," one senior official said. "It is clearly an enormous problem."

Obama's race baiting tactic was the reason why a billionaire won the election in 2016.

You guys need to stop by Orange County CA. Every Race and Culture sticks to their own kind more than ever. Diversity my ass.
meh, OC has always been like that. Plus, i would not use OC as an example of "diversity". OC is mostly vietnamese, koreans, whites, and latinos.

^resident of OC for 30+ years

meh, OC has always been like that. Plus, i would not use OC as an example of "diversity". OC is mostly vietnamese, koreans, whites, and latinos.

^resident of OC for 30+ years

There are enough Vietnamese that we get our own mall. What is there not to like about OC?

I know a little thing or two about Viet gangs. This is the difference between Asian gangs and minority gangs.
There is still every much a understanding that this is a phase that you will grow out of. That is simply a cultural deal. You can do all the set tripping, who rides and gta's you want but it still is expected that you go to UC Irvine and most Asian criminals plan on it.

Where as a Mexican gang banger has no expectation that he will go to college nor does his family pressure him to.
You should have seen the UC Irvine computer science lab. Half the guys had V boys tattoos when I'd go up to visit from UCSD.

Back