Is David Lemieux the hardest p4p puncher in boxing right now?

back when he was with russ. watched those tapes back when and had no idea that was lemieux.

Lemieux is like a carrier without any screening vessels. Lots of firepower, no defense.

That’s right, a naval warfare comparison.
Another shithead moment from me. :D
It's called a Carrier Group, Strike group or Fibron Group.
But its a good analogy tho...

Last edited:
Lemieux punches harder than GGG, ggg just has more skills

Another shithead moment from me. :D
It's called a Carrier Group, Strike group or Fibron Group.
But its a good analogy tho...

You feeling okay? Naval warfare is a broader term that would encompass fleet composition, as well as grand naval strategy and tactics.

Nevermind, it was a joke... I finally saw the fight, go read my thread about it.

I'd say Inoue, the thudding power of his punches don't even sound like they belong in the weight class. They sound like punches coming from someone 4 or 5 weight classes above

Deontay Wilder knocks out heavyweights; stopping everyone he has ever fought. I know you say you'd prefer not to pick him, but if that is the case then perhaps consider Lemieux for the second hardest p4p puncher in boxing right now. lol

Pfp yes, wilder knocks guys out and has tremendous power but the guy is a heavyweight so it's to be expected to have a higher ko %. Lemieux puts guys down with single shots and only fights at 160. David isn't a good boxer but he's the hardest puncher today imo.

Respect to your opinion. My take is this:

Wilder fights HWs. At 214lbs he stopped a 241lb Ortiz.
Lemieux does not stop guys in the middleweight division weighing 20 + lbs more than him.
We have to consider that as well.

That ko over the weekend was ridiculous. Even choc's ko was crazy.

I'd say Inoue, the thudding power of his punches don't even sound like they belong in the weight class. They sound like punches coming from someone 4 or 5 weight classes above
That's a really good one. There's not many in the conversation but I think you just made a good nominee to put up there with Lemi and Wilder. Inoue is a monstrous puncher and can one shot kill guys at a very light weight. i like it. love watching that dude fight.

Deontay Wilder knocks out heavyweights; stopping everyone he has ever fought. I know you say you'd prefer not to pick him, but if that is the case then perhaps consider Lemieux for the second hardest p4p puncher in boxing right now. lol
Yeah, I love Deontay and have nothing against picking him as p4p biggest puncher. That Alabama Jam has taken many a man's soul. Deontay's right hand and Lemi's hook, now that's a scary coupling right there.

Another one of my favorite ko's of his:

3cHmIC.gif

Yeah, I love Deontay and have nothing against picking him as p4p biggest puncher. That Alabama Jam has taken many a man's soul. Deontay's right hand and Lemi's hook, now that's a scary coupling right there.

Another one of my favorite ko's of his:

3cHmIC.gif

Lol awesome. I heard rumor he had bent metal rods that were implanted into his hand that he broke in a fight. The force from his punch bent the rods, which I'm sure were not expected to give.

I don't follow Lemieux exceptionally close, but I'll have to check out his old tapes now that you guys have brought him up in this thread.

Some Inoue love

ThriftyKindheartedAgama-max-1mb.gif

GrouchyWetAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.gif

1*UDwiXbfsS6ysUfCbpX7vvw.gif

D4TnxU.gif

Easily one of the most vicious body punchers in the game rn. And p4p level power, no doubt. Good shout @ImmigrantMentality.

Respect to your opinion. My take is this:

Wilder fights HWs. At 214lbs he stopped a 241lb Ortiz.
Lemieux does not stop guys in the middleweight division weighing 20 + lbs more than him.
We have to consider that as well.
middle weights are often close to 180. not DL's fault the spike should be fighting at 154

middle weights are often close to 180. not DL's fault the spike should be fighting at 154

MWs do not weigh in at 180. Ortiz weighed in at 241 to Wilder's 214. That is numbers on the scale, not counting being rehydrated, and carb loading for fight night.

I'll throw in “King” Artur Beterbiev. All twelve of his opponents have been stopped or flat out kayoed. His next opponent is Callum Johnson in less than three weeks. He's toast.

Beterbiev's another good one. Thanks, Kov.

I'll throw Thomas Williams Jr into the mix. Guy throws nothing but hammers and he hits like a fucking semi.

Williams is the epitome of kill or be killed. Which brings me too.......................................

Adonis

His Pimp Hand is Way Strong.

stevenson-williams.gif

Adonis_Stevenson_vs_Jesus_Gonzales_medium.gif

JAiraXn6wczkzC5GlOOYOb0HZKqmi8QN8r7dX53HDkXgvKM4my4_Yh9ER0uaRmMi67GLYeX0ZP4Tto4=w640-h360-no

LongCompassionateAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif

dawson%2Bko.gif

Last edited:
Back