Is David Lemieux the hardest p4p puncher in boxing right now?

BluntTrauma21

Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse
@Gold
Reaction score
This guy puts guys to sleep like I've rarely seen before in recent memory. When the guy wins it's usually brutally. I can't think of anyone else in the sport who has that pure, unadulterated one shot kill type power that Lemi possesses, other than Deontay.

If not Lemi then in who takes the crown, in your opinion? Deontay is right up there with him, but picking a hw kinda takes the fun away for me.

u4b758L.gif

1.gif

That hook, tho, damn Lemi!

I hate the p4p term but to answer your question, probably yes. I've been a Lemieux fan from day one. The timing in that left hook was absolutely perfect.

Lemieux is like a carrier without any screening vessels. Lots of firepower, no defense.

That’s right, a naval warfare comparison.

I’d say Wilder.
It's crazy that he only weighs like 220lbs too. That's not very big for a hw, he gets all that power with that leverage from his height/reach. Definitely a good argument for him to be the p4p king.

Has one of the scarier ko's I've ever seen. Seizured him up.
Wilder_offense.0.gif

Lemieux is like a carrier without any screening vessels. Lots of firepower, no defense.

That’s right, a naval warfare comparison.
I'm sincerely happy you saved that reference for one of my threads.

It's crazy that he only weighs like 220lbs too. That's not very big for a hw, he gets all that power with that leverage from his height/reach. Definitely a good argument for him to be the p4p king.

Has one of the scarier ko's I've ever seen. Seizured him up.
Wilder_offense.0.gif

Not to make this a Wilder thread, but he knocked out Stiverne through the guard. That’s otherworldly power.

Not to make this a Wilder thread, but he knocked out Stiverne through the guard. That’s otherworldly power.
By all means, the more ko gifs the better, just em from p4p contenders which Wilder obv is.

If you were to to measure the power as he hits an ungaurded target then he's def the hardest puncher at 160. I give credit that when in position he can land a one punch left hook. movement is how to beat him. I dont know what the deal with is the state of 160 but Spike was rated high for a couple sanctioning bodies, high on boxrec and high on ring mag before the fight. everytime spike landed a jab on David he stopped moving and reset and it took a long time. so I dont know where lemiuex goes from here, he can went the WBA regular title maybe that's about it.

If you were to to measure the power as he hits an ungaurded target then he's def the hardest puncher at 160. I give credit that when in position he can land a one punch left hook. movement is how to beat him. I dont know what the deal with is the state of 160 but Spike was rated high for a couple sanctioning bodies, high on boxrec and high on ring mag before the fight. everytime spike landed a jab on David he stopped moving and reset and it took a long time. so I dont know where lemiuex goes from here, he can went the WBA regular title maybe that's about it.

Anyone who can work off their stick effectively can beat Lemieux. That’s a guy that Floyd could have beat if he moved up to 160 a few years back. I’m not even kidding.

Pfp yes, wilder knocks guys out and has tremendous power but the guy is a heavyweight so it's to be expected to have a higher ko %. Lemieux puts guys down with single shots and only fights at 160. David isn't a good boxer but he's the hardest puncher today imo.

Rumor is him and Canelo next

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back