Is Dana burned out?

Bald dick? As opposed to?
enhanced-15684-1431027592-3.png

Dude.

The eyes that look at my children look at this :(

ITT we debate the flammability of Dana White's clothing and skin

snow.jpg
The hunger and passion better still be there, I mean how's he going to provide this for his children

I find it difficult to understand what motivates some of these uber-rich people to keep going. There comes a point where they have more money than they grandkids kids, kids, children will ever spend. Why not just say "fuck it, I'm still young-ish, I'm rich as fuck and I'm going to go chill and enjoy the rest of my life"...but so often they don't. I guess that's why they're as successful as they are. That insatiable drive.

That and you realize once you have money it's extremely difficult to hold onto when you take a hit. So guys can make millions, take a hit from a bad investment then realize that you eventually lose it all if you stop. That's why generational wealth doesn't last very long.

I find it difficult to understand what motivates some of these uber-rich people to keep going. There comes a point where they have more money than they grandkids kids, kids, children will ever spend. Why not just say "fuck it, I'm still young-ish, I'm rich as fuck and I'm going to go chill and enjoy the rest of my life"...but so often they don't. I guess that's why they're as successful as they are. That insatiable drive.

It's just points after a while. And DW seems like he enjoys his job, so he just keeps going.

My lazy ass would cash out at about 10-20 mil.

snow.jpg
The hunger and passion better still be there, I mean how's he going to provide this for his children

Funny thing is, that gets posted a lot but is only a few grand to do.
Doing that for his kids at Christmas is one of the few things he shouldn't get shit for.
Its a nice gesture.

sold stake in company for like 400 mil signed 5 yr contract for around same amount he doesn't give a fuck

Because they still chill and do whatever they want since money is not a problem those guys u are talking about love the work they do so it's nothing to them

I love that we are discussing whether Dana White is "burned out", meanwhile he's doing rails right now off a chick's ass somewhere deep in the valleys of Las Vegas, laughing his bald ass off.

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

(Probably.)
Lol there is a video with of him and tyron are cool a woman is in the video comments saying he bangs her lol

He just seemed to give more fucks a few years ago.

I don't see that hunger and passion that he once had.

With more money that he or his family could ever possibly dream of spending I don't blame him
Ariel, is that you ? The money angle is one theory, but the fact that Dana now have bosses that steers the company in a direction he dosnt like, looking for short term gains, firein hes fighter friends at the office, cancelling their fight pass plans by fireing that dude also, and so on, might be a more likley reason why Dana is clocking in the hours with no passion. Why do poor people always think every thing is about money?

About $337.5m, plus he bought back in for another 6-7%, so he isn't sitting around with $300m in bank from sale.
About $100m = yes
He bought back in with his share of the take? damn,that doesn't seem like it was a smart move now, does it, he should sell and get out like the Fertittas did.

He became a joke. Fighters are not scared of him anymore. He's now the laughing stock of the UFC

he blew his load for mayweather/mcgregor

I think this is partly true. He set this up because he bought into the hype and really believed Conor would win. And now he realizes that it was a huge fucking mistake for both him and the sport.

After McG won the lightweight title at MSG, he lost control and the inmates took over - everything has since gone to shit. It's amazing how awful most of the cards were this year.

It's not just Dana who is depressed about the state of the UFC, a lot of people are. And even Ariel helwhani's pretend promo is not enough to make us forget.

Back