Is Dana burned out?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He just seemed to give more fucks a few years ago.

I don't see that hunger and passion that he once had.

With more money that he or his family could ever possibly dream of spending I don't blame him

People aren't believing his lies anymore. Plus , we want to see the champions defend against top contenders.

He's a human being. A bald dick cabbage patch kid, but still a human being. I imagine like with anything, it's getting old. For anyone who fucking cares...

X5vN9B1.png

He certainly looks disinterested at times, I think its a lot of stress for him and he can't be bothered anymore. He looks so red these days, his skin tone is so red, he looks like a tomato haha. He must be under a lot of stress. I really wouldn't be shocked if he stepped down as promoter within the new 2 years.

He never cared about the sport, the UFC has always promoted Dana more than any of the fighters. Once they sold and he got his payday he doesn't have to promote himself anymore.

I find it difficult to understand what motivates some of these uber-rich people to keep going. There comes a point where they have more money than they grandkids kids, kids, children will ever spend. Why not just say "fuck it, I'm still young-ish, I'm rich as fuck and I'm going to go chill and enjoy the rest of my life"...but so often they don't. I guess that's why they're as successful as they are. That insatiable drive.

Hes definitely burned out. He puts no effort into anything anymore and he barely even knows facts about his own events or who is on cards anymore. When people ask him questions he mumbles some shit and has to ask someone else if they know the answer. He doesnt care and its making me not care either. He seems bored and tired of it all. Hes too rich to care anymore.

He just misses Conor and knows that these bums won't make him any money

The UFC is going through a weird phase man maybe he, like most of us, is not that excited anymore.

Back