Is Conor GOAT material? After this fight we know

His resume already puts him in the conversation. And in the most talent deep divisions.

Yeah Goats do not get choked out by fighters with 8 days notice. GOATS defend belts.

If Conor beats Khabib and Tony I'd be willing to say LW Goat

But i dont think theres anything he can do at this point to be overall GOAT.

Unless he beats Khabib, Tony, moves up and beats Tyron/GSP, defends a couple times (his choice of weight class) etc he doesnt crack the top 3

Conor could be GOAT. He should choose Woodley and fight for third belt instead Khabib. Woodley has bad cardio and would not be able to keep Conor on the ground, so most of this fight they would fight on their feet where Conor has little advantage.
No. Woodley would definitely be able to keep McGregor on the ground.

Conor isnt goat. U cant keep losing to mediocre fighters and be goat when ur in ur prime. He never defended a belt ever. U cant even compare that to people like fedor, gsp, a silva, dj.. Etc etc. Its not even close. If conor wins.. Which according to conor fans he will because khabib really sux and hasnt fought anyone..what does that do. Mcnutthuggers say khabib has padded record, isnt good.. Yet want to use him to make conor great... Smh. Khabib is 26 - 0. Say he beats conor, then beats yony and kevin lee as well as gsp... Is he goat? I would say he would ve leap years ahead of conor.

As good as Conors stand-up, movement and fight IQ is, Khabib is THE nightmare match up.

Khabib has almost effortlessly imposed his will on every single fighter that he has fought.

In my opinion, based on what we have seen so far from these two fighters, this should be a fight that Conor loses more often than not.

If Conor shows more layers to his game and manages to win / makes this look effortless, then in my opinion, he is walking towards the path of becoming one of the greatest of all time.

I can not wait to find out whether Conor has that level of greatness in him.

This is the type of fight that will have us all at the edge of our seats.

I am hyped.

You're already getting the stupid responses about the Nate loss etc but, I think stylistically that was a tough fight for him. He gave up reach, fought a great boxer with incredible cardio, that he couldn't KO. He won a 5 round decision.

IMO Khabib is an easier fight. It's straight forward. Keep him at range and box the head off him when he enters it. Khabib is mismatched here and too slow to close that distance. He's gonna have to a Tony foot dive to get in range and Conor is just too fast and smart for that. I really feel this a complete mismatch and Khabib gets destroyed in one. After he tries to close the distance and fails, gets tagged, feels the speed and power, gets put on the back-foot, then just picked off with straight lefts (see Siver against the cage) he'll be done in 1.

However to answer your question. Khabib is a standout Grappler so beating him by forcing him to stand has to add to an incredible legacy and puts him right there in the mix with GSP and JJ (if he can be considered, considering his popping).

Of course he's up there if he beats Khabib. And I'm not even a fan.

Losing to Diaz is no shame . Conor was destroying him and gassed himself out .

Don’t forget Diaz has spent his career fighting juiced fighters .

GSP got knocked out by Serra
Anderson lost to a nobody

You know the rest

Well...it kind of is. The guy is the definition of a gatekeeper, as was Serra and people do hold that against GSP.

Back