Is Cody Garbrandt the only fighter to have knocked down every single one of his opponents?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Very impressive. People are sleeping on CoGar again. He's also only 26, I think it is only a matter of time until he becomes champ again

It was more impressive to see him find time to get knocked out in between running his damn mouth.

Maybe. JDS would’ve been my pick if he knocked down Overeem. But he’s a close second

I'm more impressed with how stupid as fuck his fans are..... "He was winning until he lost."

i dont really like the guy but i would like to see him do well, the UFC needs younger rising prospects.

i think mental training is as important as physical training for Cody at this point.

The Napoleon syndrome makes him angry all the time and all the anger is channeled into his manlet sized fists - making him capable of knocking out the likes of Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Thats common around here

That and "he was winning before he gassed"
Yeah as if Conor's shit cardio is even an excuse in the slightest. Gassing out in a fight at the highest level is the most unprofessional thing a fighter can do outside of missing weight.

It was a big deal after all the shit he talked. Huge deal.
Exactly.... He made an ass out of himself for a year and a half and TJ handled that shit like a boss leading up to the fight, then knocked his ass out. It was a big deal considering the circumstances.

What's worse is how Cody kept saying he beat himself and it had nothing to do with TJ, lol. Fucking delusional fuckhead. It had everything to do with TJ being a smarter, more well rounded fighter with a better coaching staff that was able to adjust mid-fight.

TJ will keep evolving, Cody will make more excuses and stay deluded and if he manages to get a rematch he will get his ass whooped even easier than the first time.

Last edited:
I didn't even know that... impressive. The guy has dynamite for hands. Cant wait for a TJ rematch. The first was awesome.

Exactly.... He made an ass out of himself for a year and a half and TJ handled that shit like a boss leading up to the fight, then knocked his ass out. It was a big deal considering the circumstances.

What's worse is how Cody kept saying he beat himself and it had nothing to do with TJ, lol. Fucking delusional fuckhead. It had everything to do with TJ being a smarter, more well rounded fighter with a better coaching staff that was able to adjust mid-fight.

TJ will keep evolving, Cody will make more a curses and stay deluded and if he manages to get a rematch he will get his ass whooped even easier than the first time.

When TJ was 26 he was losing to the likes of John Dodson. CoGar has a lot of potential, he will also get wiser as he gets older

He didn’t put JCVD down. In fact, JCVD touched Cody with Teh Kick and to use your term “CoGar” was rocked and beta’d so bad he had to leave the gym all butthurt and emotional.

Work on that chin and composure CoGar

Back