Is Cody Garbrandt the only fighter to have knocked down every single one of his opponents?

He had a sub 2 month camp coming off an injury. TJ had months dedicated to training for him and still was saved by the bell in the first. Might be time to ease off his nuts just a touch. He’s a great fighter but you are overselling him a bit.
Excuses..... TJ fucked your boy up and your vagina is all bruised up now.

Thats common around here

That and "he was winning before he gassed"
I do count rocking someone pretty well, especially very close to the bell, for something. I know that almost always a win is a win, but a fighter fighting very well should be noted as well.

Of course, sometimes you can tell when a fighter is finding his groove/turning the tide, or his class showed over time.

That said, Garbrandt got some power. As does TJ. I think it's my favorite top 3.

Not really. He lost a fight with a sub 2 month camp coming off a back injury to a guy that had trained for him for months. I saw it coming. I can absolutely see a healthy Garbrandt taking a rematch.

I'm sure you knew ahead of time.

The smack beforehand made it a huge loss.

That TJ knockout hurt your pussy I see.
I don't care at all about Cody I like him as a fighter but he's a bitter, angry manlet esp with how he acted with JCVD.

I'm just saying you can very well be leading a fight before you lose suddenly.

I agree he looks like a giant in there lol

It reminds of that fight where the ref just grabs the fighter and shoves him away like he was a 60 pound child. Not sure if it was Mighty Mouse or someone else..

Or when MM ran between Herbs legs

Yeah as if Conor's shit cardio is even an excuse in the slightest. Gassing out in a fight at the highest level is the most unprofessional thing a fighter can do outside of missing weight.

Conor’s cardio is fine and back on topic KING CONOR has knocked down EVERY SINGLE OPPONENT!

Yeah as if Conor's shit cardio is even an excuse in the slightest. Gassing out in a fight at the highest level is the most unprofessional thing a fighter can do outside of missing weight.
The way people bang on about it you’d think Conor had lost more than 1 time in the ufc...

Cody was far too emotional in the TJ fight, if he can get that sorted he still has a great career in front of him. Surely its far too early to be writing him off, although with the JCVD meltdown maybe he ends up following the Jon Jones route & self destructs.

You can hate on Cody all you want which is easy to do cause there’s so much to hate but looking at him purely as a fighter you can’t knock him. Anyone that denies Cody’s skillset and talent is blinded by the hate.

TJ was badly hurt at the end of round 1 and wobbled backed to his corner after he was saved by the bell. I’m surprised he didn’t go out from this shot.

cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

Cody was overconfident after round 1... this is the bull shit he was doing doing 15 seconds in to rd 2.

DeafeningRectangularBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

Just over a minute later... beginning of the end.

WelltodoRepentantGalago-size_restricted.gif

Cody deserved to lose that fight.

The rematches when they happens should be awesome. I wouldn’t mind seeing these 2 fight a best out of 5 or even 7. Glad TJ won the first... makes things more interesting.

Excuses..... TJ fucked your boy up and your vagina is all bruised up now.

Lol, nope. I am fans of both and actually lean a little more towards Dillashaw. I’m just not the typical Sherdog dipshit like yourself that can only remember someone’s last fight and is completely blinded by the winner’s ballsack. Until they lose of course.

I'm sure you knew ahead of time.

The smack beforehand made it a huge loss.

It wasn’t hard to call for anyone that followed both fighters. The “smack beforehand” means nothing. Maybe that’s important to you but it isn’t to most fans, nor the UFC. Garbrandt gets one good win and he’s next up for a title shot because he’s marketable. That’s reality.

TJ would kill Dodson now and you know it. And again I say, TJ is steadily evolving while Cody refuses to own his loss for what it was. He didn't beat himself, he GOT beat by his opponent. It wasn't even like he was being arrogant in the cage either. He was doing everything he normally does. And got his ass clean KO'd.

Blonde Mousasi is definitely either TJ’s mom posting or someone that matched with him on Tinder. I have no other explanation for the blind TJ love and total disregard for what actually happened in the fight shown in this thread.

tenor.gif

The wind pressure from this brutal right hand knocked down Gall and made his body go for an unintentional takedown. Probably the luckiest moment in human history.

Exactly.... He made an ass out of himself for a year and a half and TJ handled that shit like a boss leading up to the fight, then knocked his ass out. It was a big deal considering the circumstances.

What's worse is how Cody kept saying he beat himself and it had nothing to do with TJ, lol. Fucking delusional fuckhead. It had everything to do with TJ being a smarter, more well rounded fighter with a better coaching staff that was able to adjust mid-fight.

TJ will keep evolving, Cody will make more excuses and stay deluded and if he manages to get a rematch he will get his ass whooped even easier than the first time.
Like a boss lmao?
People are hating on CoGar and holding into TJ’s nut way too much.
1) Cody is a bitch, no doubt about it. However, he is the sigle most dangerous 135er on the roster and no one wants a piece of that. Be objective. TJ almost got finished, and a rematch probably won’t end as well for him.
2) TJ is just as much if a bitch, evidenced by him sucker punching Takeru just a few weeks ago. He was and always will be an overemotional asshole just like Cody. Difference is, TJ tries to hide it and come off as a gud boi. Fuck them both tbh.

Back