Is CNN intentionally race baiting here? Trayvon Martin 2.0 here we go

From someone bashing your head in.
Oh, I see. It's ok to defend yourself with a gun if attacked if you allege it was in self defense, but it's not ok to defend yourself with your hands.

Oh, I see. It's ok to defend yourself with a gun if attacked if you allege it was in self defense, but it's not ok to defend yourself with your hands.
You can defend yourself. Having your opponent prone and continuing to attack is no longer self defense.

Part race baiting for politics, maybe legitimate concern about justice/injustice, and definitely selling a controversy.

What makes a shotgun bad for warning shots?

What goes up, must come down.

Also, warning shots are a ridiculous idea, pulling a gun and warning the offender or aggressive party you are going to use it is a better option/most times will save a life.

Better of course to call the authorities whose job it is to deal with alleged thugs, and if said thugs cause trouble be calm unless they press or start to get where they are threatening you or your families safety.

And 2018...and likely 2019 and 2020. What's your point?

and @Seano

My point was that you just read the OP again, and posted the same thing, again, without reading through the story.

The story here wasn't that CNN was race baiting, it is that some psycho was found guilty of premeditated murder of an innocent black kid. And, you seem to have only been offended (on two separate occasions) about the possibility of a white guy being falsely accused of a racially motivated shooting, but not offended by said white guy shooting an innocent black kid.
<JerryWWF>

Last edited:
A "white Hispanic ".

Not even close
images

os-george-zimmerman-punched-face-20160804

You can defend yourself. Having your opponent prone and continuing to attack is no longer self defense.

Honestly now, if you were in a fight with some random dude who confronted you at night, and you had the guy down, and you were alone, are you just going to let the guy get up and see what he does? No way! You are going to try to put the guy out.

and @Seano

My point was that you just read the OP again

Did I?

The story here wasn't that CNN was race baiting, it is that some psycho was found guilty of premeditated murder of an innocent black kid. And, you seem to have only been offended (on two separate occasions) about the possibility of a white guy being falsely accused of a racially motivated shooting, but not offended by said white guy shooting an innocent black kid.

Black "kid"...he was 20 years old. You said it twice too. Now who's misrepresenting the facts, to suit their agenda?

Surprised you didn't say "child", or "youth".

All in all, looks like the guy murdered him, and got what he deserved. CNN was still race baiting though.

Last edited:
Everybody has had an issue with loud neighbors. It's not something worth starting a physical confrontation over. Especially if it's just some teenager having a party.

There was a similar case in Texas about five years ago. A retired firefighter got pissed that his neighbors were having a loud party and tried to use the same self-defense angle after deliberately provoking a confrontation. He also got convicted of murder.

When we first moved in our neighbor came over and I said (Seriously, I said this!) "High-diddily-ho-Neighborino!" :)

I met all of our neighbors and say hello to them whenever I see them. Yeah, one of my neighbors has a party once a year, but he always lets us know and we can't hear them anyway.

We all need to just talk to each other more and if you're afraid (and it's ok to be afraid), just call the cops.

Did I?

Black "kid"...he was 20 years old. You said it twice too. Now who's misrepresenting the facts, to suit their agenda?

Surprised you didn't say "child", or "youth".

All in all, looks like the guy murdered him, and got what he deserved. CNN was still race baiting though.

You are really going to be a pedant about the kid thing?:rolleyes:

Trayvon may have been a lot of things. But he didn't need to die. Plus Zimmerdouche has already shown repeatedly how stupid, violent and unstable he is. Zimmerman was always a thug/wannabe cowboy/cop looking for a 'youth' to beat up on.

Also, skittles are delicious. I still don't believe that Trayvon punched Zimmerman for no reason. Most likely Zimmerman tried to grab him and citizens arrest him and Trayvon like many of us said fuck that and hit that creepy dude.

Maybe he shouldn’t have attacked people if he didn’t want to get killed. Treyvon got hit by karma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back