Is CNN intentionally race baiting here? Trayvon Martin 2.0 here we go

What? I just said Zimmerman had the right to do just that... He's not white moron.
you're one of those 'italians aint technically white' kinda guys arent you? must be a real hoot at parties.

Yes they are. They are a private for profit company, and as such, they will profit off of anything they legally can.

And then proceeded to repeatedly assault zimzam to the point where he thought his life was in immediate danger, thus lethal force. He didn't need to die, but his actions resulted in him dying.

One punch, create distance, run. You live.
Choose how trayvon chose, you die.
Florida doesn't have a duty to retreat.

I guess unless someone is black. Then self-defense is grounds to be shot.

Do we know they actually had guns?

Reading the 911 transcripts this guy seemed like an asshole that was looking for a reason to fire his shotgun.

I remember back in my area growing up (long beach/southern California) the cops would always take forever showing up. One thing would get them there within a few minutes however. "Black males with what looks to be a gun"

It's called prioritizing calls. Calls for mundane things get coded a code 3 or 4 here, whereas a call for something involving a weapon gets a code 2 or 1.

Sounds like someone was playing a stupid game and won a prize. Hopefully it ends the same way the Treyvon case did, with this guy getting a posthumous college degree in a STEM field.

Florida doesn't have a duty to retreat.

I guess unless someone is black. Then self-defense is grounds to be shot.
Lack of duty to retreat is not licence to beat someone to death.

So is the media protecting black people when they don't report the race of suspects?

Or race baiting when they do report their races?

Damned if they do and damned if they don't
It's the "worst possible interpretation of all black-related information" principle. It's a favorite among people who count black people as some of their best friends, and who just want an open and honest dialogue.

So is the media protecting black people when they don't report the race of suspects?

Or race baiting when they do report their races?

Damned if they do and damned if they don't
When you don't disclose race of a suspect being sought it is protecting (wrongfully).

When they report it when the suspect is already in custody or know it CAN be race baiting.

Man 'on neighborhood watch' kills 20-year-old outside home

Did these pieces of shit have to write this in?

mRYp2wD.png

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/us/ra...dex.html?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

The article is written poorly. Apparently, a bunch of guys were drag racing at 1am in the street and they were flashing guns. This guy from the neighborhood watch called the cops and confronted the group.

I like this picture that CNN posted. They had to choose the most innocent looking picture they could find of the "victim."

160809165630-copley-thomas-split-exlarge-169.jpg

1470790741401.png
Yes they should mention it, because a lot of people stereotype based on race.

You want them to choose the most unfavorable picture of the victim? Every news article featuring pictures of victims (regardless of race) uses favorable , happy, fun or neutral pics.

Here's CNN posting the picture of the Parkland school shooting victims. The vast majority of the pictures they use are favorable, happy, cheerful, innocent. The rest are neutral.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/florida-shooting-victims-school/index.html

Edit
Just noticed this is an old thread.

Man 'on neighborhood watch' kills 20-year-old outside home

Did these pieces of shit have to write this in?

mRYp2wD.png

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/us/ra...dex.html?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

The article is written poorly. Apparently, a bunch of guys were drag racing at 1am in the street and they were flashing guns. This guy from the neighborhood watch called the cops and confronted the group.

I like this picture that CNN posted. They had to choose the most innocent looking picture they could find of the "victim."

160809165630-copley-thomas-split-exlarge-169.jpg

1470790741401.png

This is the new normal for MSM reporting.

The pictures they choose are hilarious. They did the same with that thug who got shot last week, trying to run down cops in a stolen car.
Just wanted to quote this to show how hereticbd has always been racist

Back