Is CNN intentionally race baiting here? Trayvon Martin 2.0 here we go

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Man 'on neighborhood watch' kills 20-year-old outside home

Did these pieces of shit have to write this in?

mRYp2wD.png

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/us/ra...dex.html?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

The article is written poorly. Apparently, a bunch of guys were drag racing at 1am in the street and they were flashing guns. This guy from the neighborhood watch called the cops and confronted the group.

I like this picture that CNN posted. They had to choose the most innocent looking picture they could find of the "victim."

160809165630-copley-thomas-split-exlarge-169.jpg

1470790741401.png

Last edited:
lol homeboy got got

Yes, they always race-bait.

Trayvon may have been a lot of things. But he didn't need to die. Plus Zimmerdouche has already shown repeatedly how stupid, violent and unstable he is. Zimmerman was always a thug/wannabe cowboy/cop looking for a 'youth' to beat up on.

Also, skittles are delicious. I still don't believe that Trayvon punched Zimmerman for no reason. Most likely Zimmerman tried to grab him and citizens arrest him and Trayvon like many of us said fuck that and hit that creepy dude.

The pictures they choose are hilarious. They did the same with that thug who got shot last week, trying to run down cops in a stolen car.

From the mom:

"Koury was my baby and I love him. He loves pink and all I want to do is send him off well."

How embarrassing.

In all seriousness, the dude who shot the kid sounds like a real fucking gem himself.

It's all about race baiting.

How many blacks killed other blacks this past weekend in Chicago? I bet CNN didn't cover those.

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: yes, because...profit.

I cannot even make sense of the article as to what exactly happened and how the guy got shot.

From the mom:

"Koury was my baby and I love him. He loves pink and all I want to do is send him off well."

How embarrassing.

In all seriousness, the dude who shot the kid sounds like a real fucking gem himself.

My initial, possibly changing thoughts: Guy with gun went full retard. It depends what the guy who got shot did, flashing a gun could be plenty that it was justified, but it sounds like the guy fired a warning shot, which he said is the legal thing to do (which it is 100% not).

It usually takes two to tango and probably did.

Plus is there a worse weapon to fire a "warning shot" than with a shotgun? Bazooka warning shots and a warning grenade are also bad ideas.

How many blacks killed other blacks this past weekend in Chicago? I bet CNN didn't cover those.
Vilifying blacks isn't allowed. Only the scary white man, or occassional Asian, Jew, or pseudo-white a la Zimmerdouche.

Having said that, I agree with the poster who said the guy in NC sounds like a real gem. Based on the article, sounds like a typical Darwin Award winner to me.

Divide(the people) and conquer. The media in this country is fucking despicable.

Obama is from Chicago.

And as for the question in the Op yes CNN is intentionally race baiting it is obvious.
Hey I will move to Chicago next year!

Vilifying blacks isn't allowed. Only the scary white man, or occassional Asian, Jew, or pseudo-white a la Zimmerdouche.

Having said that, I agree with the poster who said the guy in NC sounds like a real gem. Based on the article, sounds like a typical Darwin Award winner to me.
I don't know the details on that dude trying to protect his home and neighborhood. He may be a gem. But to bad the victim was out drag racing in front of people's houses at 1 am. Sounds like some of them were flashing guns. The victim could have avoided this whole thing.

I don't know the details on that dude trying to protect his home and neighborhood. He may be a gem. But to bad the victim was out drag racing in front of people's houses at 1 am. Sounds like some of them were flashing guns. The victim could have avoided this whole thing.

how does one "flash" a gun?

weapons2.gif

Back