Is Brock Lesnar dominating Mark Hunt still the best recent performance?

You're comparing Lesnar's performance where he got pop for steroids and couldn't finish Mark Hunt on the ground the best performance in the UFC among top ranked fighters? Seriously?!
That's only because Brock thought the fight was scheduled for 12 rounds and was planning on knocking out Hunt in the 10th.

He has only popped this one time. But im confident brock beats hunt in his first ufc run also
Yeah bro, I bet that was his first time ever using steroids, for sure bro. And he definitely wasn't on steroids in his first UFC run, for sure bro!!

Lol brocks wrestling beat hunt not steroids. I guess steroids stopped hunt from being able to punch too right

How did Brock learn wrestling? By training. What do steroids allow you to do? Train longer.

Im talking the last year.

Nunes & Conor using superior reach was not impressive.

Lesnar had to overcome the feared striking of Hunt.

How did Brock learn wrestling? By training. What do steroids allow you to do? Train longer.
So your saying if I took steroids and trained I could be a world champ. Yea i dont think so. Just like in baseball if you take steroids it doesn't automatically guarantee you will hit homeruns. You still have to have the talent to hit a curve ball or slider. Brock has wrestled his whole life and just recently popped. He would of beat hunt steroids or not

So your saying if I took steroids and trained I could be a world champ. Yea i dont think so. Just like in baseball if you take steroids it doesn't automatically guarantee you will hit homeruns. You still have to have the talent to hit a curve ball or slider. Brock has wrestled his whole life and just recently popped. He would of beat hunt steroids or not

I said nothing about it making you a world champ. It makes you better than you otherwise would have been, especially if you are willing to work. A baseball player who begins taking steroids mid career will almost certainly see his HR number increase.

Taking steroids didn't guarantee Lesnar a win, but they made his win more likely than if he had not taken steroids. Whether he would have won without them, we simply don't know.

As far as Brock wrestling his whole life, I'm guessing it isn't all he's done his whole life.

Just because you won doesn't mean you dominated. His face still did look like this.
maxresdefault.jpg

Hunt psychically and mentally never recovered from the ass beating Brock put on him that night.

I don't think there has been any thing as impressive a performance in recent history.

All the top ranked fights with big strikes were people with slightly better boxing or punches than their opponent. Lesnar's performance was more impressive.
lol

Conor vs Eddie is more impressive than any other recent fight

His trashtalk was better than the amateurs on the roster.

Probably the line of the year a month later at wwe when he told the PG era audience "he doesnt give a shit about your kids"(to Heath slater(.

Lesnar aka The Dominator.

Last edited:
Jose Aldo dominating Prime Edgar for 5 rounds is incredible.

King (Bis)Ping had a more impressive performance against a sitting champion.

It was a great performance for a guy coming of a lengthy lay off, but he did lose a round and he basically coasted to a decision...on top of that, he failed a drug test so no.

Back