Is Brock Lesnar dominating Mark Hunt still the best recent performance?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
I don't think there has been any thing as impressive a performance in recent history.

All the top ranked fights with big strikes were people with slightly better boxing or punches than their opponent. Lesnar's performance was more impressive.

Roided to the gills. Lesner is a cheat and always has been.

It's Mark Hunt, the guy who always loses when fighting a top 5 HW level opponent (except Crocop back when).

And Great Firefighter and Ecoreem actually finished him.

Lol brocks wrestling beat hunt not steroids. I guess steroids stopped hunt from being able to punch too right

Never done roids huh? If they increase your strength 10% you don't think that helps his wrestling? If it wasn't an advantage why isn't it legal? Answer: It does give an advantage, a huge advantage.

The fight is a No Contest. He actually popped while IN competition (about a week before fight day or on or around fight day) So its completely discredited. If he popped while out of competition, that's a slippier slope. The win may stand. But all i know is that IN competition, whether it's peds, coke or marijuana, you get a NC.

wasn't even the best performance of the night

Lol brocks wrestling beat hunt not steroids. I guess steroids stopped hunt from being able to punch too right
Roids play a huge role in stamina, recovery, power and strength. I'm not saying that he wouldn't have outwrestled Hunt at some point, but steroids do still provide a tremendous advantage in how everything is executed. It even enhances reflexes on top of it all. Brock is a specimen without steroids, and with them, he's unhuman. I do definitely think it was an unfair advantage.

I don't think there has been any thing as impressive a performance in recent history.

All the top ranked fights with big strikes were people with slightly better boxing or punches than their opponent. Lesnar's performance was more impressive.
Cody beating Cruz isn't more impressive? Joanna jedldkfkhkds last fight? Conor destroying Alvarez?

Are you drunk?

Its his only recent performance.

Never done roids huh? If they increase your strength 10% you don't think that helps his wrestling? If it wasn't an advantage why isn't it legal? Answer: It does give an advantage, a huge advantage.
But it doesn't help your chin... brock outwrestles him even if hunt was on roids

You're comparing Lesnar's performance where he got pop for steroids and couldn't finish Mark Hunt on the ground the best performance in the UFC among top ranked fighters? Seriously?!

Forget about steroids. The answer to your question is no.

Five more impressive recent performances in no order:
1. Edgar vs. Yair
2. Gamebred vs. Cowboy
3. Cain vs. Browne
4. Garbrandt vs. Cruz
5. JJ vs. Jessica Andrade

Roids play a huge role in stamina, recovery, power and strength. I'm not saying that he wouldn't have outwrestled Hunt at some point, but steroids do still provide a tremendous advantage in how everything is executed. It even enhances reflexes on top of it all. Brock is a specimen without steroids, and with them, he's unhuman. I do definitely think it was an unfair advantage.
Roids make you better at almost everything physically. That's why so many athletes take them and risk a 2 year suspension to still be able to take them! Theres a reason why NBA, MLB and NFL and most boxing orgs will never use USADA/WADA style testing. Those extreme testing measures will be left to fringe sports like swimming, cycling and MMA.

??????????????????????????

best LnP by a roider?

He was roided up and lost the second and third round until he got a takedown otherwise he was scared shitless no domination at all.

Forget about steroids. The answer to your question is no.

Five more impressive recent performances in no order:
1. Edgar vs. Yair
2. Gamebred vs. Cowboy
3. Cain vs. Browne
4. Garbrandt vs. Cruz
5. JJ vs. Jessica Andrade

Aldo vs Edgar was better than any of this.

Back