Is Brock Lesnar dominating Mark Hunt still the best recent performance?

Love him or hate him mcgregor ' s performance against Alvarez is easily the best of the past year.

Lesnar gets all this shit for roids meanwhile people still consider Silva/Jones to be GOAT?

I don't get the double standard

no, it's Aldo vs Edgar.
Think about Edgar's skills and overall career then watch what (and how) Aldo did to him.

Edgar & Aldo & those LHWs are fighting 1 or 2 times a year staying in shape and health.

You children really need to get over this whole steroids=cheating thing, I hate to break it to you ninnies but all of your favorite athletes are on some kind of PED.

Hey guys, didn't you know Glieson Tibau vs. Piotr Hallman was fight of the year in 2014?

A big, moderately skilled grappler won a decision over some striker guy.

Guess Stipe vs. Hunt was performance of the century.

Better question is what round does Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar *2009* finish Hunt?

glad to have ya on board!
Hey Nunes, Stipe and Bisping are in my top 10 favorites currently!

I guess they are not as pure strikers as Hunt though... um well Hunt outgrappled Rothwell somehow? lol

Im talking performance not Conor having a biomechanical advantage at certain reach & certain stances.

TS isn't even remotely subtle with his trolling. Come on bro, at least put a little effort

I don't think there has been any thing as impressive a performance in recent history.

All the top ranked fights with big strikes were people with slightly better boxing or punches than their opponent. Lesnar's performance was more impressive.

8170039.jpg

Back