Is Bray Wyatt Done As A Main Eventer?

Is Bray Wyatt Done As A Credible Main Eventer?

• Total voters
This is based on the assumption that Bray can become as good in the ring as Drew, Cody, or Chris, and he has never shown that, the best match he ever had was with Daniel Bryan in 2014 and he has not shown anything much since then.

Cody hasn't really proven to be anything super special (and I really like the kid), and I'd argue we didn't see a whole lot of Drew's potential until after he got released.

At the absolute worst he can work the same quality of match as Cody, and he's recently been WWE champion. That alone guarantees him good booking and money.

How many years ago was this?

And how many times do we have discuss Bray Wyatt so called burial? He's been up and down the card forever, if he isn't dancing to shitty EDM music by now, he isn't going to to.
Don't u know. These days if ur upper mid card ur getting buried.

He needs to cut out the supernatural part of his gimmick.

It just doesn't work in this era.

Being a champion is being buried?
He was referring to getting jobbed out, to someone who was already bulletproof, when they were trying to simeltaneously build you as a monster heel. Made no sense then, just like it made no sense every other time they jobbed out someone to Cena/Trips/Orton, when they were trying build heat on that character.

He was referring to getting jobbed out, to someone who was already bulletproof, when they were trying to simeltaneously build you as a monster heel. Made no sense then, just like it made no sense every other time they jobbed out someone to Cena/Trips/Orton, when they were trying build heat on that character.
Losing a match is a total burial right? Getting a big program with the franchise and having a special entrance with a live band is a complete burial.....I bet all those guys who have to show up at arenas who aren't used at all, pray for that kind of burial.

Wins and losses only matter when the promoter wants it too.

Losing a match is a total burial right? Getting a big program with the franchise and having a special entrance with a live band is a complete burial.....I bet all those guys who have to show up at arenas who aren't used at all, pray for that kind of burial.

Wins and losses only matter when the promoter wants it too.

None of that matters if he can't beat anybody at the top not named Bryan.(He's been gone for over two years now by the way) He's lost just about every big match he's ever been in and giving him the title randomly after all that means absolutely nothing. The title NEVER makes the person and you know that.

You're trying to deflect the argument into "total burial" and for what? To prove that all those losses and all those rambling 15 minute promo's for nothing over the years had no effect what so ever on how people perceive him today?

Ya he should have beaten Cena at Mania when he was hot. He should have beaten Roman at least once. Now he's nothing but a dork and people couldn't care less about his promo's anymore. That has everything to do with the "all talk, no substance," losing over and over part.

As far as being legit in Kayfabe, he's done. Time to repackage him and give him a new direction. He's pretty much the WWE version of the boy who cried wolf.

NXT has enough big hairy dudes to keep his stable going.

None of that matters if he can't beat anybody at the top not named Bryan.(He's been gone for over two years now by the way) He's lost just about every big match he's ever been in and giving him the title randomly after all that means absolutely nothing. The title NEVER makes the person and you know that.

You're trying to deflect the argument into "total burial" and for what? To prove that all those losses and all those rambling 15 minute promo's for nothing over the years had no effect what so ever on how people perceive him today?

Ya he should have beaten Cena at Mania when he was hot. He should have beaten Roman at least once. Now he's nothing but a dork and people couldn't care less about his promo's anymore. That has everything to do with the "all talk, no substance," losing over and over part.

As far as being legit in Kayfabe, he's done. Time to repackage him and give him a new direction. He's pretty much the WWE version of the boy who cried wolf.
Wrong.

Face turn and he becomes 97 mankind.

Simple as that, he has a hot entrance still and that'll always be over.

Since the WWE owns the Bray Wyatt gimmick, I dont think he would do to well on the independant scene without it. I would pay money to see the son of a plumber, but cant see myself paying to see the son of IRS.

004.jpg

Sister Mika.

That's also part of what I'm saying. He's 2 years younger than Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes, and 8 years younger than Chris Hero - none of whom were ever WWE champion.

If he leaves WWE anytime in the next two/three years he's instantly making about as much money on the indies as anyone can possibly make, if he wants. He can put in the time/work and win ROH / NJPW titles, and come back straight into another title run.

He doesn't own his name or gimmick.

Wrong.

Face turn and he becomes 97 mankind.

Simple as that, he has a hot entrance still and that'll always be over.

I don't see anything 'heel' about the dude unless cutting promos that make Donald Trump seem Socrates is being a heel.

He doesn't own his name or gimmick.

What's Ray Briarthorn doing in the Impact Zone ?!?!?!

Name doesn't matter, his face and being a former WWE champion matter. Give him any name, let him cut creepy promos, and win titles, and he'll make money.

all of his promos are the same and all of his matches are the same plus he isn't that great a worker

the only reason he's popular is because the IWC is obsessed with guys who are short or fat

Amazing wrestling talent and character, buried by Vince. Has the whole generational wrestler thing going.

Maybe Vince just has a hard time *PAYING HIS TAXES*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back