Is Bray Wyatt Done As A Main Eventer?

Is Bray Wyatt Done As A Credible Main Eventer?

• Total voters

BotchMan

Mid 20s Crisis
@Brown
Reaction score
After three years of stop start pushes and being booked as a joke do yo think the credibility of Bray Wyatt has been destroyed and his time as a main eventer is done?

His "gimmick" is fucking horrible. Lights going out to win a match is not a gimmick. Bray Wyatt can go fuck himself, he's nothing but a loser. Plus all his matches are the exact same.

The eater of pins
GIr4c6Q.jpg

I think he gets lost in the shuffle on Raw, Smackdown was good for a gimmick like his. Down the road he will be fine but I think for now he's gonna be that guy that's used to build up fighters and will probably be moved into the Kane/big show spot of being the first opponent for the new champs.

I feel bad for the dude being moved to Raw. How the hell is he supposed to get into the main event scene with guys like Roman, Strowman, Balor, Joe, Rollins, etc. seemingly in front of him? I think he needed to stay on SD. I don't think he has the clout of a guy like AJ Styles, who could immediately jump into the title picture on either brand at any time. Maybe not a full on change but a redefining of his character? I don't know but I don't see him getting the belt or getting into the main event scene any time soon on Raw.

Barring a radical shift in how WWE book their show - yes.

He'll be in and out of the picture forever. The ultimate gate keeper.

I can easily see some transitional title runs for him.

I like his gimmick but he's never impressed me in the ring. I met him at axess a couple years ago, really chill guy

No, he's got a memorable look, will commit 100% to any gimmick he gets and is a better performer than the majority of the middle tier guys. He'll be elevated from time to time when the chosen ones need an opponent. He could definitely headline lesser ppv events and will be present in lame tag team main events for a while still

Last edited:
I don't think so, they'll give him a push down the road, or maybe 5 years from now

they need to put him with bo dallas and the alpha males to become the new varsity club. that has money written all over it

Maybe having him job to Cena on free tv, when you were trying to get him over as a top heel, wasn't best for business?

I could see him getting fed up with creative and pulling a Cody Rhodes

Maybe having him job to Cena on free tv, when you were trying to get him over as a top heel, wasn't best for business?
How many years ago was this?

And how many times do we have discuss Bray Wyatt so called burial? He's been up and down the card forever, if he isn't dancing to shitty EDM music by now, he isn't going to to.

I could see him getting fed up with creative and pulling a Cody Rhodes

That's also part of what I'm saying. He's 2 years younger than Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes, and 8 years younger than Chris Hero - none of whom were ever WWE champion.

If he leaves WWE anytime in the next two/three years he's instantly making about as much money on the indies as anyone can possibly make, if he wants. He can put in the time/work and win ROH / NJPW titles, and come back straight into another title run.

That's also part of what I'm saying. He's 2 years younger than Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes, and 8 years younger than Chris Hero - none of whom were ever WWE champion.

If he leaves WWE anytime in the next two/three years he's instantly making about as much money on the indies as anyone can possibly make, if he wants. He can put in the time/work and win ROH / NJPW titles, and come back straight into another title run.
This is based on the assumption that Bray can become as good in the ring as Drew, Cody, or Chris, and he has never shown that, the best match he ever had was with Daniel Bryan in 2014 and he has not shown anything much since then.

Back