Is Bosnia a prequel to what is to come in Western Europe?

No we are talking moral equivalency. Why is the firebombing of Tokyo which killed 600 thousand morally defensible and the Serbians war on Islam not?

No we were talking Serbian atrocities during the Balkan war. Including ethnic cleansing and genocide.
Serbians still trying to play the victim card is lol worthy.
There is a reason Serbian leadership was the most wanted by Hague after the war. Especially that shitbag mladic

Same genetics, same history, same everything with one exception. Not like people need any legit reason to war. And Europeans have a long history such behavior on a large scale. That's why I can't dismiss the OP.

Yeah on a more serious note. I don't think the Balkans can be taken as an example for all of Europe.
Because from a historical point even for Europe the Balkans were always an "explosive" region.
The OP is somehow not correct that the Balkans are a Christian stronghold. And the problems started with the Muslims.
The Balkans like most of Europe have been slaughtering each other long before Alexander the Great even made his first appearance 300 years before Christianity.

Yeah on a more serious note. I don't think the Balkans can be taken as an example for all of Europe.
Because from a historical point even for Europe the Balkans were always an "explosive" region.
The OP is somehow not correct that the Balkans are a Christian stronghold. And the problems started with the Muslims.
The Balkans like most of Europe have been slaughtering each other long before Alexander the Great even made his first appearance 300 years before Christianity.
The Balkan war was also in large part fueled by nationalistic dreams of expansion and a greater serbia after others left the yugoslav union.
But the wholesale slaughter of non combatant civilians was just the poor Serbs defending themselves.
Mladic and Karadzic only got the butchers of Balkan moniker because they make awesome cold cuts.
Some guys JJ trainer said so.

No we were talking Serbian atrocities during the Balkan war. Including ethnic cleansing and genocide.
Serbians still trying to play the victim card is lol worthy.
There is a reason Serbian leadership was the most wanted by Hague after the war. Especially that shitbag mladic

The Serbia leadership was targeted by the Hague because the Hague's progessive agenda. Don't for a second think that the Human Rights Courts are anything other than a tool of ruling elites to put down threats to their rule. It is the same reason the U.N. does not care about African warlords

The Serbia leadership was targeted by the Hague because the Hague's progessive agenda. Don't for a second think that the Human Rights Courts are anything other than a tool of ruling elites to put down threats to their rule. It is the same reason the U.N. does not care about African warlords
Lol. So are both you and this JJ trainer serbians or just totally ignorant of the balkan war?
They were targeted because they slaughtered 1000s of non combatant civilians. Ethnic cleansing and genocide.

This thread is just another whitewashing attempt

The Balkan war was also in large part fueled by nationalistic dreams of expansion and a greater serbia after others left the yugoslav union.
But the wholesale slaughter of non combatant civilians was just the poor Serbs defending themselves.
Mladic and Karadzic only got the butchers of Balkan moniker because they make awesome cold cuts.
Some guys JJ trainer said so.

Yeah, the Balkan war in the 90's was a nationalistic conflict IMO. Some other reasons of course but I don't consider that a religious war.
Same with Mladic and Karadzic they are serious war criminals and should be executed for their crimes.

Kosovo was a Christian stronghold for millenia. It got invaded by Islam and the Serbs took it back. How is what they did worse or even comprable to the fire bombing of Tokyo in WWII by the US. The Serbs were at the least taking back their soil.

Excuse me, but this entire paragraph betrays an abysmal ignorance of history.

The Imperial persecution of the Christians didn't end until the early AD 300s, and then the pagan Slavic ancestors of the Serbians invaded in the 6th century and didn't become fully Christianized until the 9th century. And then the Ottomans conquered the region in the 15th century and they ruled it for near 5 centuries.

Pray tell, where in all of that do you fit your millennia as a Christian stronghold?

@alanb

Excuse me, but this entire paragraph betrays an abysmal ignorance of history.

The Imperial persecution of the Christians didn't end until the early AD 300s, and then the pagan Slavic ancestors of the Serbians invaded in the 6th century and didn't become fully Christianized until the 9th century. And then the Ottomans conquered the region in the 15th century and they ruled it for near 5 centuries.

Pray tell, where in all of that do you fit your millennia as a Christian stronghold?

<{anton}>

Last edited:
Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania, have been what they are now for more than two hundred years. Yet the end of Europe and the white christendom still hasnt happened. And the recent Bosnian war is not the first go around.

Yeah, the Balkan war in the 90's was a nationalistic conflict IMO. Some other reasons of course but I don't consider that a religious war.
Same with Mladic and Karadzic they are serious war criminals and should be executed for their crimes.
I have a friend who worked for the team prosecuting them. Said that the evidence was soul-blanching (and she's worked on some pretty terrible crimes).

i think you have replaced ripskater as my favorite war room comedian

The Bosnian war could have been avoided. All 3 sides had signed the Lisbon treaty, and agreed to divide Bosnia in 3. Warren Zimmerman, Bush Sr's ambassador to Yugoslavia met up with the Bosnian leader Alia Izetbegovic, and shortly after the meeting Alia broke the agreement. It was a planned conflict, designed to break apart Yugoslavia, which at that time was a self-suffiicient nation.

Serbs wanted no part of that war, and keep in mind that most of the Bosnian muslims are themselves the descendants of the Serbian children stolen from their parents by ottoman turks, who turned them into janisarries. Most of them didnt want the war either, just the radicalized minority.

Even still, the war would not have been as genocidal if Bosnian Muslims hadnt allied with Al Qaeda and brought them into the country. That's when shit began to hit the fan, and Clintons backed the AQ.

The Kosovo war was about the coal and precious metal mines. Jacob Rothschild once referred to it as the European Kuwait. We're talking 300 billion dollars of coal alone. The Albanian muslim population that lived there was radicalized, and KLA, a terrorist cell funded by Al Qaeda was formed and used to drive out the Serbian minority from their homes. Serbian military intervened, Clinton and NATO backed KLA and proceeded to bomb Serbian civilians in Belgrade until Serbs pulled out of Kosovo and let KLA have it.

The funny part is, Kosovo is emptying out. All those people who left Albania to live there are going to Germany now, to claim asylum. Serbs will get the land back without firing a single bullet. What a waste of time and lives those wars were.

No, it can't be compared because they are not white. They are mostly some kind of Slavic mix with Bosniaks, Serbs, and Croats.
The same for most "white" Americans or eastern Europeans they aren't really part of the white race.

That is just a lie told by the Marxists to undermine the real white race.
There are no croats or bosnians..only serbian people who were forced to convert inder vatican or turkish orders (at different times).

They all speak one language, serbian language.
What happened there was a cultural conquest.

The Bosnian war could have been avoided. All 3 sides had signed the Lisbon treaty, and agreed to divide Bosnia in 3. Warren Zimmerman, Bush Sr's ambassador to Yugoslavia met up with the Bosnian leader Alia Izetbegovic, and shortly after the meeting Alia broke the agreement. It was a planned conflict, designed to break apart Yugoslavia, which at that time was a self-suffiicient nation.

Serbs wanted no part of that war, and keep in mind that most of the Bosnian muslims are themselves the descendants of the Serbian children stolen from their parents by ottoman turks, who turned them into janisarries. Most of them didnt want the war either, just the radicalized minority.

Even still, the war would not have been as genocidal if Bosnian Muslims hadnt allied with Al Qaeda and brought them into the country. That's when shit began to hit the fan, and Clintons backed the AQ.

The Kosovo war was about the coal and precious metal mines. Jacob Rothschild once referred to it as the European Kuwait. We're talking 300 billion dollars of coal alone. The Albanian muslim population that lived there was radicalized, and KLA, a terrorist cell funded by Al Qaeda was formed and used to drive out the Serbian minority from their homes. Serbian military intervened, Clinton and NATO backed KLA and proceeded to bomb Serbian civilians in Belgrade until Serbs pulled out of Kosovo and let KLA have it.

The funny part is, Kosovo is emptying out. All those people who left Albania to live there are going to Germany now, to claim asylum. Serbs will get the land back without firing a single bullet. What a waste of time and lives those wars were.

And here come the conspiracy theorists. Took them ling enough.

There are no croats or bosnians..only serbian people who were forced to convert inder vatican or turkish orders (at different times).

They all speak one language, serbian language.
What happened there was a cultural conquest.

Ethnicity is not determined by blood. If they've had a different culture, religion, history and traditions for over half a millennium... then they're a different people.

So I don't have anything to back this up but I was talking to my jiu jitsu coach and it seems like there are parallels to the Bosnia situation and what is happening right now.

So many regions of Europe like Kosovo are traditional Christian strongholds that were over run by Muslims after a time. Eventually the serbian people rose up against the Muslim community after they tried to impose their way of life on the Christians.

I am thinking that the same will happen in France and England within the next 20 years. We will see a massive war against Sharia law in every country from Sweden to England.

Am I wrong? Is France so lost that the French don't have the strength to fight back? Or will the French and Germans rise up in the near future.

Hows the new job at CNN treating you?

And here come the conspiracy theorists. Took them ling enough.

Ethnicity is not determined by blood. If they've had a different culture, religion, history and traditions for over half a millennium... then they're a different people.

Incredibly ignorant post. I just linked you video footage of the Bosnian Muslim leader in the middle of a Bosnian Al Qaeda training camp. None of this is news, it's decades old footage. Several of the 9/11 hijackers were traced to these camps.

And culturally, majority of Bosnian Muslims are closer to Serbs than they are to any other Islamic people. They eat pork, they drink rakija (Balkan liquor that's prolly the real reason that war started). They speak the same language and have coexisted there for centuries before foreign influence. Most of them don't speak a word of Arabic.

Back