Is Bosnia a prequel to what is to come in Western Europe?

Some think the roots of the Balkan crisis started well before even the Balkan Wars and was only delayed by the two WWs and Tito. What do you think of that?
please elaborate

Quite possible. Doesn't change the fact that Serbs carried out ethnic cleansing on a pretty grand scale
I'll preface this by saying I'm not a student of this conflict, so could be wrong on details. Open to corrections in other words. The more reading I do on this subject the murkier it becomes.

Well, yes and no. Most Serbs will tell you the clensing was a reaction against armed combatants, and not against civilians.

I don't know why so many of you believe that. Id much rather let them burn in their own self made mess then let one drop of my blood be spilled to save them all.

You all are rather wishful thinking if you think there much sympathy for the coward west from the east.

But it is ok to die for Assad?

I'll preface this by saying I'm not a student of this conflict, so could be wrong on details. Open to corrections in other words. The more reading I do on this subject the murkier it becomes.

Well, yes and no. Most Serbs will tell you the clensing was a reaction against armed combatants, and not against civilians.

Srebrenica massacre.

Serbs are ultra nationalists who think they were in the right. They were not.

Srebrenica massacre.

Serbs are ultra nationalists who think they were in the right. They were not.

Kosovo was a Christian stronghold for millenia. It got invaded by Islam and the Serbs took it back. How is what they did worse or even comprable to the fire bombing of Tokyo in WWII by the US. The Serbs were at the least taking back their soil.

LOL
After shelling of the village of Izbica, ca. 93, mostly male non-combatants albanians, were executed. just to name one massacre.

Kosovo was a Christian stronghold for millenia. It got invaded by Islam and the Serbs took it back. How is what they did worse or even comprable to the fire bombing of Tokyo in WWII by the US. The Serbs were at the least taking back their soil.
Lol. Massacring 1000s of boys and men. Displacing many more.
There is a reason the Srebrenica massacre was labelled genocide by the U.N. assembly.
We are not talking ww2. Nice attempt at deflection though.

I am no expert but I am pretty sure Kosovo was part of the Ottoman empire for like 500 years before WW1.
So Islam isn't exactly a foreign concept to them.

please elaborate
The idea is that if not for living under totalitarian regimes, or forced to coexist, the multicultural Balkans would have separated and teed off against each other much sooner.

I thought the Serbs were the ones who chimped out there?

Same, and I believe it to be true still. Yet things aren't as black and white as they seem.

The idea is that if not for living under totalitarian regimes, or forced to coexist, the multicultural Balkans would have separated and teed off against each other much sooner.

23rqr1f.jpg

No, it can't be compared because they are not white. They are mostly some kind of Slavic mix with Bosniaks, Serbs, and Croats.
The same for most "white" Americans or eastern Europeans they aren't really part of the white race.

That is just a lie told by the Marxists to undermine the real white race.

is assad white?

Lol. Massacring 1000s of boys and men. Displacing many more.
There is a reason the Srebrenica massacre was labelled genocide by the U.N. assembly.
We are not talking ww2. Nice attempt at deflection though.
No we are talking moral equivalency. Why is the firebombing of Tokyo which killed 600 thousand morally defensible and the Serbians war on Islam not?

Same genetics, same history, same everything with one exception. Not like people need any legit reason to war. And Europeans have a long history such behavior on a large scale. That's why I can't dismiss the OP.

Back