Is Bill Maher A Closet Alt Righter?

Conservative voter?

Why do you hate women?? Just answer why Maher suggestion that muslim women, all over the world shouldnt be forced to wear something against their will?

Dou revel in suffrage? Do you believe in their right to vote? own property?

Why oh why do you hate them so much?

His worldview is certainly susceptible to the same paranoia.

Bigot confirmed. And, bud, you would not want to meet me in the street.
lX4c4x8.gif

Why do you hate women?? Just answer why Maher suggestion that muslim women, all over the world shouldnt be forced to wear something against their will?

Dou revel in suffrage? Do you believe in their right to vote? own property?

Why oh why do you hate them so much?
I'll take it from the dodge you're a conservative voter so stop trying to act like your a champion for women's rights when you want them bare foot and preggers in the kitchen while taking away abortion access.

Why do you want to force women to not wear religious garb? Going to strip nuns in the street next you twisted rapist fuckhead?

I'll take it from the dodge you're a conservative voter so stop trying to act like your a champion for women's rights when you want them bare foot and preggers in the kitchen while taking away abortion access.

Why do you want to force women to not wear religious garb? Going to strip nuns in the street next you twisted rapist fuckhead?

but if you're a far left liberal, why are you pro women suffrage?

I think women should be able to wear anything they want free of governmental ramification -- Nuns do walk around without a habit, its not a federal or provincial modesty law for them to wear it

Why do you hate women??? Why wont you answer??

Thread starter is right Bill Maher absolutely is an alt-righter.
Closet? Not so much!
Had Milyo Yolonopolis on his show, a well known white supremacist. Not nice.

Yep. Like I thought. You know sweet fuck all about the enlightenment outside of reading it posted in a YouTube comment section by another Bigot.

Here's a start, dummy.
http://www.iep.utm.edu/rousseau/

Oh wow. You posted a link explaining Rousseau. You sure enlightened me. What the fuck does the commie grandfather have to do with Islam not going through the enlightenment?

I think women should be able to wear anything they want free of governmental ramification -- Nuns do walk around without a habit, its not a federal or provincial modesty law for them to wear it

Why do you hate women??? Why wont you answer??
So every single Muslim country has a modesty law demanding women wear burkas? Evidence please. I'll wait.

Oh wow. You posted a link explaining Rousseau. You sure enlightened me. What the fuck does the commie grandfather have to do with Islam not going through the enlightenment?
Commie grandfather? Bud stop embarrassing yourself. Just sit this one out until you've read some books, yeesh.

Guy who knows nothing about the enlightenment or Rousseau champions the enlightenment for making Christian culture superior to Islam. What. The. Fuck?

So every single Muslim country has a modesty law demanding women wear burkas? Evidence please. I'll wait.

i didnt say they did -- quote me where i said that.

main-qimg-db098384ddfe7ee92241a8fe81c89ef8

why are you pro forced religious garb? I thought you were a leftists? Against evil? If you're not pro freedom of women, you're against it -- according to you

Why do you hate women???????

Commie grandfather? Bud stop embarrassing yourself. Just sit this one out until you've read some books, yeesh.
Rousseaus ideas are largely credited for inspiring Karl Marx. This is bizarre. You're claiming to have a degree in history and don't know the very most basic things about history.

What's next, you're going to cite Robespierre as being responsible for pacifism?

i didnt say they did -- quote me where i said that.

main-qimg-db098384ddfe7ee92241a8fe81c89ef8

why are you pro forced religious garb? I thought you were a leftists? Against evil? If you're not pro freedom of women, you're against it -- according to you

Why do you hate women???????
Reported for flaming. Stick on topic.

Back