Is Bill Maher A Closet Alt Righter?

Maher is Libtatd Zionist.

That means promots all the dishonest n irrational left wing ideas, but at the same time skills for isreal therefore dislikes Muslims
He is a hypocrite when it comes to Israel , like soo many Jews in the West who promote tolerance and multi-culturalism in gentile White dominant societies but demand everyone accept ethnonationalism in Israel. Atleast he has spoken rather harshly against the god of the Old Testament so he is not totally shamelessly biased towards Judaism.

How is Milo NOT a bigot? Give me a break man.
The burden of proof is on you dude. You say he's a bigot. What makes him a bigot?

Here's some things though that Milo has been falsely accused of.

-calling for genocide
-hating women
-being a homophobe (nope, you read that right.)
-hating blacks

Sam Harris believes in exterminating Islam and is a misogynist. If that don't make you a hard core right winger what does?
Not voting for the right wing....

You make shit up. Sam Harris never said anything about exterminating anyone.

If you've watched Bill Maher you will know he has a hysterical fear of Islam bolstered by his boyfriend failed Yogi Sam Harris, a well known Alt-right neo Nazi icon posing as a liberal. However, Maher was always careful to couch his bigotry inside of liberal talking points to give the appearance of being a leftist.
But now that Bill gave the hysterical Bigot Milo Yanniapolis a figurative tongue bath on his show is he now a full fledged Alt righter?
What say the alt right hillbillies of this?

honestly man. I know on this board I get called a lefty all the time even though I consider myself a conservative or centrist. I have lived in 6 different countries and I am terrified of Islam. I admit to being an Islamophobic person. I have seen too much at this point. My friend was killed by islamic terrorism.

Some of us just have irrational fears of these people. I am scared of all religious fundamentalists but more so the islamic. Maher is a liberal.

LOL ts is clowning you all.

Maher is an alt-right guy now?? Good grief.

If you've watched Bill Maher you will know he has a hysterical fear of Islam bolstered by his boyfriend failed Yogi Sam Harris, a well known Alt-right neo Nazi icon posing as a liberal. However, Maher was always careful to couch his bigotry inside of liberal talking points to give the appearance of being a leftist.
But now that Bill gave the hysterical Bigot Milo Yanniapolis a figurative tongue bath on his show is he now a full fledged Alt righter?
What say the alt right hillbillies of this?
bill maher is a gentleman and a scholar and quite possibly the greatest living american.

bill maher is a gentleman and a scholar and quite possibly the greatest living american.
giphy.gif

Back