is bellator bigger than strikeforce was?

Of course Khabib & his team knows
Some on here are so gullible

well I am not surprised. I mean when the UFC signed CroCop and he had the Pride theme as walk in music people was sure it was because Pride had bought the UFC.
It does not take much..... :-/

cokers actually a fightfan and may have competed n kick boxing so he actually knows this sport unlike dana danas just a douchy bostin ballys boxercise gym owner and only likes just bleed type fighters in ufc

Here is a great interview you would like

Two huge & knowledgeable MMA fans talking MMA
Its great & DW could never just talk MMA like this

Yeah and it sucks, Bellator has the potential to beat UFC with this tournament format and yet they failed to capitalize on it.
BIG TIME. Imagine if Scott Coker didn't have such a limited mindset. Because we fans could have had, Ryan Bader vs Bobby Lashley, Sergei Kharitonov vs Fedor Emelianenko, Cheick Kongo vs Matt Mitrione, and Justin Wren vs whoever else.

if bellator gets khabib do you think that it would extremely up there stock?

tbh bellator needs a legends division for guys over 39 to fight each other the guys who were popular during 05-2008 whoa re too old to fight top guys today could go fight it would bring tons of people to watch guys like chuck liddell vs rampage 3 ect u gotta have these fights at times for the numbers id rather that be on the card than fucken womens mma....
No Khabib isn't a draw. His style is boring, he's a terrible speaker. Completely dull. And he's a backwards religious zealot.

From my perspective, I couldn't care less if I never see him again.

Strikeforce was excellent. Excellent cards, lots of name fighters. I don't think Bellator QUITE has it yet.

Although the UFC-only koolaid drinkers put down SF as the b-league, UFC-cast offs etc, and accused it of 'mismatches', it was a solid product with elite level talent (just as good as the UFC at the time, just not quite as deep of a roster). Where as I think Bellator has the a lot of the same attributes, I think the depth is LESS of what SF had.

I think the Top 10-15 talent, UFC/SF/Bellator in 2011 probably had 65/30/5, currently its probably 80-85/15-20 right now, but Bellator is gaining... and its fun to watch which is the main thing. MMA needs more good high level alternatives. Competition is great.

All fighters should be free to fight across all promotions IMO (aside from champions who must defend)

It's getting close but I think the talent pool in Strikeforce was deeper and they had more star power: Ubereem, Barnett, Diaz, Cung Le, Carano, Rousey, Rockhold, Melendez, Werdum. Bellator is reaching those heights though, with Gegard, Fedor, McDonald, Lima, Chandler, MVP, Pico, Bader. It's a good time to be an MMA fan, everyone benefits from healthy competition.

I don't think so. I like to watch some Strikeforce events even now. And there are no Bellator events which would be interesting to watch few years from now. Big part is not even worthy of streaming.

his
No Khabib isn't a draw. His style is boring, he's a terrible speaker. Completely dull. And he's a backwards religious zealot.

style is not boring only to a person who has never trained a day in his life but mma is a sport for educated people who actually train fighting arts and understand whats going on khabib is byf ar the most fun grappler to watch then ben askren and maia

iv always disliked bellator felt like was the redneck mma or it def use to be it was based mostly out of Louisiana

in 2012 i was called to ask if i could take a fight as the co main event of a bellator show vs a 205er on 4 days notice when i fight at 170 they wanted to only pay me 2k to fight 2 k to win lol but i think the moneys gotten a lot better now

strikeforce def had better presentation wish they would make it more like it was during strikeforce

Where is all this Khabib going to Bellator talk coming from?
I haven’t heard anything but if everyone keeps their word he’ll be there soon enough.

If Dana keeps his word, he won’t let Tolov (not sure if that really his name) fight in the UFC.
If Dana does that and Khabib keeps his word, he’s out of the UFC

I don’t find his style boring at all.
And his English is way better than my Russian

his

style is not boring only to a person who has never trained a day in his life but mma is a sport for educated people who actually train fighting arts and understand whats going on khabib is byf ar the most fun grappler to watch then ben askren and maia
I disagree. It's a spectator sport. And to the average spectator, his style is boring. It's just how it is.

I take it you grew up wearing a leotard, oh sorry I mean a singlet and feel the need to defend it but wrestling is boring to watch. I'm sorry if thats not what you like to hear but there's a reason grappling matches don't fill stadiums week in week out.

And don't hit me with this uneducated bs. You don't know anything about me, and throwing this out there as if people who aren't professional fighters can't have an opinion is weak sauce man. Get off of your high horse.

I disagree. It's a spectator sport. And to the average spectator, his style is boring. It's just how it is.

I take it you grew up wearing a leotard, oh sorry I mean a singlet and feel the need to defend it but wrestling is boring to watch. I'm sorry if thats not what you like to hear but there's a reason grappling matches don't fill stadiums week in week out.

And don't hit me with this uneducated bs. You don't know anything about me, and throwing this out there as if people who aren't professional fighters can't have an opinion is weak sauce man. Get off of your high horse.
then dont watch it lol thats like someone who tunes in to watch chess but doesnt know how to play of course they r gonna be bored fighting is a very technical art.

this isnt tufffff mannnn sluggin beer redneckville its a legit technical sport and there isnt a single boring aspect of a fight everything is calculated and very technical if u dont understand the technique then either educate yourself or leave lol thers boxing and kick boxing on tv to watch

Damn, your posts are painful to read. I’m assuming English isn’t your first language?

then dont watch it lol thats like someone who tunes in to watch chess but doesnt know how to play of course they r gonna be bored fighting is a very technical art.

this isnt tufffff mannnn sluggin beer redneckville its a legit technical sport and there isnt a single boring aspect of a fight everything is calculated and very technical if u dont understand the technique then either educate yourself or leave lol thers boxing and kick boxing on tv to watch

No, SF was a competitor since they had the better HW div and other pretty good divs with Shields, Hendo and Diaz as champs. Not a threat, but a legit alternative to top level MMA. BT has some good fighters, but also a lot of old guys. They're closer to EliteXC back then.

No, SF was a competitor since they had the better HW div and other pretty good divs with Shields, Hendo and Diaz as champs. Not a threat, but a legit alternative to top level MMA. BT has some good fighters, but also a lot of old guys. They're closer to EliteXC back then.

Good post
Financially SF was a lot closer to UFC than Bellator ever was.

usuall
Damn, your posts are painful to read. I’m assuming English isn’t your first language?
usually people try to cry over punctuation when they have nothing to say tbh if you need a 1 paragraph sentence to have perfect punctuation then you need to go back to school and learn how to properly read

Back