is bellator bigger than strikeforce was?

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sf was biggest to me around 2010-2011 with the cesar Gracie team there and tonsss of hws

bellator now has some great guys curious which is bigger not just n fighters but views and company size

and also do u think scott coker has made bellator grow? seems since he got a hold of it hes made it better

SF was certainly better. I'm not sure about bigger.

Bellator is almost where Strikeforce left off before being bought. The talent continues to expand as do its geographical reach.

They are on the right track because they prioritize giving people a good alternative to what’s already out there.

I think Bellator is now approaching where Strike Force was before the buy out and could be there soon.

I think so as far as name value but SF had a better roster.

if bellator gets khabib do you think that it would extremely up there stock?

tbh bellator needs a legends division for guys over 39 to fight each other the guys who were popular during 05-2008 whoa re too old to fight top guys today could go fight it would bring tons of people to watch guys like chuck liddell vs rampage 3 ect u gotta have these fights at times for the numbers id rather that be on the card than fucken womens mma....

No, but they are working on it. It's definitely improving year after year.

tbh bellator needs a legends division for guys over 39 to fight each other the guys who were popular during 05-2008 whoa re too old to fight top guys today could go fight it would bring tons of people to watch guys like chuck liddell vs rampage 3 ect u gotta have these fights at times for the numbers id rather that be on the card than fucken womens mma....
Where is all this Khabib going to Bellator talk coming from?

You mean is Bellator at the point where UFC will buy them out and own their souls as well? Almost.

50 cent told him ehd give him 2 million to come fight 1 fight n bellator
Did Khabib respond? Does 50 own part of Bellator or something? Why would he care where Khabib fights?

Did Khabib respond? Does 50 own part of Bellator or something? Why would he care where Khabib fights?

Khabib liked the post.

as for 50 cent, i don't think he does care where Khabib fights, he just sees that Khabib is a hot commodity and jumped on the bandwagon by saying his name on instagram.

it's par for the course in social media popularity.

yes it is. anyone who says otherwise is sipping that nostalgia kool-aid

Lol at you guys believing Bellators getting Khabib.

It's called a contract dude. Do you think the Bills will win the super bowl if Pat Mahomes decides hes a Bill tomorrow?

It's called a contract dude. Do you think the Bills will win the super bowl if Pat Mahomes decides hes a Bill tomorrow?

I think it's more just to get eyes on Bellator.

idk anything about football i dont watch pro sports besides fighting i didnt know about khabibs contract figured since bellator is offering him and him saying he will leave means that he isnt locked in too tight

Khabib liked the post.

as for 50 cent, i don't think he does care where Khabib fights, he just sees that Khabib is a hot commodity and jumped on the bandwagon by saying his name on instagram.

it's par for the course in social media popularity.
no khabib full on posted he didnt just like it he called him a great man. and told him to come to dagestan or some shit to negotiate hard to understand

idk anything about football i dont watch pro sports besides fighting i didnt know about khabibs contract figured since bellator is offering him and him saying he will leave means that he isnt locked in too tight

Then you're also a complete noob to mma. Khabib's contract is ironclad. There is absolutely 0 chance he gets out of his contract.

I think it's more just to get eyes on Bellator.

I'm sure Bellator has been using 50 to gain views and it's working. That being said there's 0 chance Khabib fights for Bellator. Khabib vs Conor 2, Khabib vs Tony, Khabib vs Gsp these fights are going to make Khabib tens of millions for each fight.

Shit after Khabib vs Conor 2 he could buy Bellator.

I'm sure Bellator has been using 50 to gain views and it's working. That being said there's 0 chance Khabib fights for Bellator. Khabib vs Conor 2, Khabib vs Tony, Khabib vs Gsp these fights are going to make Khabib tens of millions for each fight.

Shit after Khabib vs Conor 2 he could buy Bellator.

Sounds like he might just not fight if they don't let his buddy stay in. I guess what he does all comes down to NSAC.

Back