IRON FIST Season 2 (Cancelled at Netflix After Two Seasons)

Why did iron fist get a second season? Everyone universally hated the first one.

Worst marvel movie/show since the fantastic four.

Jessica Jones was also pretty bad, and cage started out good but got terrible by the end.

Really Daredevil is the only one that really hit a home run.

Even the punisher felt like they were stretching the story to fill episodes, but it was still good.

I don't think it's as bad as season 1 but I'll punish it for for still being shittu despite knowing damn well that season 1 was shitty. Also actor playing Davos looks like a bitch , just like the actor playing Rand.

glad I didn't waste my time with season 2 this show is terrible, so much wasted potential. I also gave up on luke cage not watching season 3. only watching the punisher and daredevil. the marvel netflix universe is going to crap.

There's so much that was wrong with this show, but i'll try to spare you an angry rant. It wasn't bad until about episode 7, when Colleen became the sensei and Danny decided he didn't want powers and that instead he was going to double down on being a grown man who processes emotion like a 7 year old. Davos has an iron first, Colleen had an iron fist, Misty had a bionic version of a lesser iron fist....everyone had an iron first except FUCKING IRON FIST! It's two full seasons in and the writers still haven't established Iron Fist as a character and his identity.

Usually I don't want to be the guy that says there was an agenda, but clearly there was an agenda. Danny and Ward, who is the best character, by the way, are incapable of getting by in life without some woman leading them by the hand. Same with Davos. Their anger management is laughable. Ward's Dr. girlfriend has a 'surprise' pregnancy? Colleen is a better fighter than Danny? And can 1 punch everyone and take multiple flush shots? Same with Misty? Hardly any of the characters are threatening. Danny, Colleen, Misty, Davos, that gang of high shool dropout manlets? The guy with the eye patch was one of the only ones who pulled off cool fight scenes. Colleen got a little better, but is still playing patty cake in her fight scenes. It became reminiscent of Inhumans in that it's a show about people with powers who don't (Danny) actually use their powers. I actually started appreciating Davos at one point for at least having a goal and using his fist.

This show could be so great, but it's so bad. They need to blow it up and start over. The casting was terrible and the writing was worse. I didn't even hate the first season and thought they could work out the kinks for season 2, especially after seeing Danny in Luke Cage 2. But nope, the writers decided to go full retard. I will admit the last scene with Ward and Danny was pretty cool, but they should have just made a Ward and Danny buddy movie overseas instead of this hot garbage. I stopped giving a fuck about what Danny does or if he gets the fist because the weak writing lead me to that. If he doesn't care, why should I? They blew it with this one. I really wanted to like it, too.

Danny losing his powers (not even wanting them) frustrated me. I was pretty hyped by the last scene though. That was the best part of the season.

Its actually a regular thing for comic characters to lose their powers/someone else take up the mantle. And, they always get it back eventually

Your opinions are now invalid.

Not before they establish said character.

Season has been weak but at least they shortened it down to 10 episodes. They should do that with all of the shows.

Why did iron fist get a second season? Everyone universally hated the first one.

Worst marvel movie/show since the fantastic four.

Jessica Jones was also pretty bad, and cage started out good but got terrible by the end.

Really Daredevil is the only one that really hit a home run.

Even the punisher felt like they were stretching the story to fill episodes, but it was still good.

I actually enjoyed the first Iron fist. Outside of the fighting and all that I thought the story with the dad\hand\sister\brother was well done. The Punisher has probably been the only one I really haven't liked. It was just boring as fuck for a punisher show.

Yessssss!!!! Iron fist cancelled!!!! This just made my day!!

Now if Scott Buck could go back to working on crappy sitcoms and stop ruining marvel properties that would be great.

Last edited:
Nothing of value was lost.

I tried to look on the bright sides, but there just wasn't enough.

A powerful fist just isn't an interesting power, nor was it executed well.

@Dragonlordxxxxx Show got cancelled.

Wow, really? Damn, wish they hadn’t gone out on a quasi-cliffhanger.

They had it coming though. The whole having Colleen train Danny is where I almost tapped out. Dude spends a lifetime training in Kun Lun but needs to be taught by a karate instructor? The fuck?

I hope the actor for Ward ends up somewhere good next. Easily the best character in the show.

Wow, really? Damn, wish they hadn’t gone out on a quasi-cliffhanger.

They had it coming though. The whole having Colleen train Danny is where I almost tapped out. Dude spends a lifetime training in Kun Lun but needs to be taught by a karate instructor? The fuck?

I hope the actor for Ward ends up somewhere good next. Easily the best character in the show.
Look, man, even the living weapon, the chief defender of a mystical land full of warriors, and a guy who defeated a dragon, can use tips from his part time karate teacher girlfriend.

You sound pretty sexist tbh.

Back