IRON FIST Season 2 (Cancelled at Netflix After Two Seasons)

The second season started out slow and I almost gave up on it. But it got a lot better. Judging by the last scene, season 3 will be pretty awesome.
FlippantGrandioseGrackle-size_restricted.gif

I couldn't finush LC. Just boring. I didnt get to the episode where ironfist msjes an appearance so perhaps will go back to it gor that.
I'm done watching luke cage after this season and I actually liked the previous season. I only have hope for daredevil and punisher

In Luke Cage they had that misty women beating up men with one arm. It was the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time. I almost just turned it off. If my wife wasn't watch the show with me I would have.
What is your wife doing out of the kitchen?

oof, gonna miss her.

Jessica-Stroup.jpg

Wow, really? Damn, wish they hadn’t gone out on a quasi-cliffhanger.

They had it coming though. The whole having Colleen train Danny is where I almost tapped out. Dude spends a lifetime training in Kun Lun but needs to be taught by a karate instructor? The fuck?

I hope the actor for Ward ends up somewhere good next. Easily the best character in the show.

Lol I also thought it made no sense. If he said he needed someone to spar with ok. Train me? GTFO. It’s like this show was written by someone who doesn’t understand even the basics of fighting. Oh well one less show to shove Misty down our throats.

Lol I also thought it made no sense. If he said he needed someone to spar with ok. Train me? GTFO. It’s like this show was written by someone who doesn’t understand even the basics of fighting. Oh well one less show to shove Misty down our throats.

Knock on wood because they’ll likely give Misty and Colleen their own show, Daughters of the Dragon.

Daughters_of_the_Dragon.jpg

I’m thinking they will still use the character and bring him and Luke Cage into a series together. Possibly the same as Misty and Colleen.

Knock on wood because they’ll likely give Misty and Colleen their own show, Daughters of the Dragon.

Daughters_of_the_Dragon.jpg

Not worried about that. That'll be lucky to make it past the first season.

Iron Fist and The Punisher are the best Netflix Marvel series. Despised Daredevil (except episodes with Frank) couldn't finish Jessica, can't watch 2nd season of Luke Cage.

And i also liked The Defenders the most.

It's like "The Last Samurai" starring...Tom Cruise. We have asians in the world now that speak English, are Americans. A lot of these movies are set in the "real world" to a degree, so in 2018, a white Danny Rand is pretty fucking goofy, tbh.

The character is already here, and I just don't care enough about him, but it's not a baseless complaint.

You know "The Last Samurai" isn't referring to Cruise right?

You know "The Last Samurai" isn't referring to Cruise right?
Not really my point. The point was that having stories about minorities, or minority cultures told through the eyes of a white guy has been pretty prevalent until fairly recently. That was part of the criticism of Rand being a white dude.

Iron Fist and The Punisher are the best Netflix Marvel series. Despised Daredevil (except episodes with Frank) couldn't finish Jessica, can't watch 2nd season of Luke Cage.

notsureifserious.jpg

This is up there with opinions from people who liked The Last Jedi as the worst I’ve ever come across.

Iron Fist and The Punisher are the best Netflix Marvel series. Despised Daredevil (except episodes with Frank)

i mean, to each their own... but wtf?

I agree with Punisher...but what?

It was doomed for the start with the miscasting of the lead. Finn Jones was actually a really solid Loras Tyrell in GOT, but Iron Fist?

I will however miss Jessica Henwick, super cute and solid in that show.

62c45382e1cf7f45d8d1a1d9f79544f5.jpg

Jessica-Henwick-Nymeria.jpg

Jessica-Henwick.jpg

Back