IRON FIST Season 2 (Cancelled at Netflix After Two Seasons)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Full Trailer for IRON FIST Season 2; Premieres Sept. 7, 2018 on Netflix

Eh, it's Netflix-Marvel, don't have high hopes for it.

I’ll keep my expectations low and it has to be better than the first season. Right?

after forcing myself to finish the 1st season, i'll probably skip this one.

I only got through 2 episodes of Season 1...

This villain looks interesting at least...so ill give it a try
But i wish Misty would go away. She annoys me to no end

Seriously. Watching her get her arm chopped off for butting into shit she can't handle for the 100th time was one of the best moments in Netflix-Marvel. I've enjoyed all the shows to varying degrees except for the Punisher. Had high hopes for the Punisher but I just did not enjoy it.

Have to watch just to see if it could possibly be worse than season 1.

they seemed to have corrected their mistakes with the character between defenders and luke cage season 2.

gonna give it a chance, and i need background noise for workouts anyway.

i dont know what it was, but she was sexy as fuck in Luke Cage season 2. when she's not trying to be "the law" and is actually helpful, she could get it.

I feel like I got a good fix from the trailer. No need to watch the series :p

It'll be better than LC S2. I can almost guarantee that.

I'm about to start Luke Cage S2. Thought season 1 was OK, is season 2 worse?

After such a strong start with Daredevil, they really have gone downhill with these Netflix series. Still better than any other comic book series on TV though, IMO.

After such a strong start with Daredevil, they really have gone downhill with these Netflix series. Still better than any other comic book series on TV though, IMO.

I fell two episodes short of finishing S2. Others have said it's pretty good, so give it a shot.

Copy paste of main hero on opposite day = the villain... Gotta love it....

kind of a silly thing to say as netflix has had the best seasons of superhero tv overall

I’ll keep my expectations low and it has to be better than the first season. Right?

It'll be better than LC S2. I can almost guarantee that.
best part of LC2 was the episode that Iron Fist was in, got totally pumped that they were going to form Heros For Hire then bummed out when it was just the one episode....still showing how theyve progressed Danny Rand ((even if for just one episode)) gives me hope for this IF2

LC2 about the same as the first, DD1&2, Punisher 1 are for sure among the best comic adaptation shows....but Gotham has to be mentioned with them

You do better than me. I couldn't get through episode 1.

Exactly. I'm still working my way through Luke Cage S2. If it wasn't for Bushmaster, I'd probably have tapped out by now. Although it's still orders of magnitude better than Jessica Jones S2. That had one good episode out of 13: the one where Killgrave makes a comeback. Even dead, he's more fun and interesting to watch than all the live characters.

I actually liked iron fist for the most part. A lot better than LC or Defenders etc.

Hope it’s good maybe I’ll find time to watch

Full Trailer for IRON FIST Season 2; Premieres Sept. 7, 2018 on Netflix

There's an evil henchman at 0:10 to 0:12 that's just waving his arms awkwardly behind Iron Fist's back. Kind of sucky choreography/shooting.

Looks better than season 1. But expect them to do 12 episodes when all they need is 7-8. So they add side stories with Colleen and Misty and something stupid with Danny to fill time.
Even Daredevil and Punisher have extra episodes but they were better than the other series.

Back