Irish PM to Trump's Face: "St. Patrick Was An Immigrant."

Everyone in media , European establishment types, liberals and ofcourse citizens are lying when they say Trump is trying to stop immigration. Trump is not trying to cease all immigration, he is trying to prevent people coming here *illegally*.

Every single US administration has denied people from entering the US without a visa or permanent residency card , except in the case of our Southern Border. When I lived in the Gulf, I knew classmates who had to apply at the US embassy to get a Student Visa. Some got it and some didn't.

Its Trump trying to keep his promise of a Muslim ban but the courts and laws and allied interests not letting it happen. But it doesn't change the fact that thats what he was going for and thats what his supporters want.
Trump campaigned he would lessen the risk to Americans from Terrorism by excluding Muslims , because of the attacks here and in Europe from Muslims , including refugees and immigrants.

But his Travel ban is not about lessening the risk and it is not about excluding Muslims either. How can it be a Muslim ban when none of the GCC countries, Egypt , Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia are on the list. Turkey, Indonesia, Egypt, Bangladesh and Pakistan are the most populous Muslim states. Egypt is the most populous Arab state .

Trump campaigned he would lessen the risk to Americans from Terrorism by excluding Muslims , because of the attacks here and in Europe from Muslims , including refugees and immigrants.

But his Travel ban is not about lessening the risk and it is not about excluding Muslims either. How can it be a Muslim ban when none of the GCC countries, Egypt , Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia are on the list. Turkey, Indonesia, Egypt, Bangladesh and Pakistan are the most populous Muslim states. Egypt is the most populous Arab state .
You hit the nail on the head. The travel ban is a hollow gesture to make his supporders think he is honoring his campaign promise of a full Muslim ban... which, of course, he couldn't fully honor even if he wanted to because it is blatantly unconstitutional. And, as usual, by overreacting, the MSM is just helping him sell his case to his base.

It is just like he will undoubtedlyhave some photo ops and ribbon cuttings at a Little Debbie's Chilestorol and Dildo Factory, or something, to make his supporters think he is honoring his promise to bring back millions of manufacturing jobs. Which, of course, he couldn't, even if he wanted to.

Notice a pattern?

It's called lubricant, so hopefully his supporters don't feel how badly they're getting fucked by his actual policies, such as Ryancare.

I blame all media. They all lie.
But at least you know not to believe them, unlike a certain someone who tweets every mornings while he is on the shitter about what he watched on Fox News the night before...

That's who you know this entire agenda (i.e. playing dumb) is fake.

But at least you know not to believe them, unlike a certain someone who tweets every mornings while he is on the shitter about what he watched on Fox News the night before...

True words.

He cant ban those countries. Turkey would flip out, in Egypt this would just undermine the government there which is america's puppet. It would also upset the saudis too much.

He can't do it because of real politik. So he will try and settle for what he can. That doesn't change his intent though. How this isnt clear as day obvious to you i dont understand.

He cant ban those countries. Turkey would flip out, in Egypt this would just undermine the government there which is america's puppet. It would also upset the saudis too much.

He can't do it because of real politik. So he will try and settle for what he can. That doesn't change his intent though. How this isnt clear as day obvious to you i dont understand.

That is exactly the reasons I gave in other threads for why he doesn't ban those other countries. And the point is that since he isn't banning those countries, and countries that are the most severe threat for exporting Jihadis, his ban is neither about security nor anti Muslim.

His intent is to bamboozle the grassroots conservatives who like his campaign promise to cease visas to Muslims. He only wants to look like he is doing something, that is his intent. He made the Muslim visa ban during his campaign to get votes, just like he jumped on the Obama birther bandwagon to make a name for himself with the hard-right.

Well she could have a fat guy making 15$ hour being security if it wasn't for angry liberals constantly protesting and rioting outside of Trump towers. Even you called her a "stupid greedy bitch", outrageous government spending is in part because NY cops are so overpaid, running up these charges

I feel like despite our hostility we're essentially agreeing? You blame violent leftists.. when really any president would require the same security expenditure. There were plenty of "fuck that n*gger Obama" right wingers and as we've seen with psychopath shooters, there are real people out there willing to murder over the fear of Muslims.

It just seems odd that you're defending her living in the tower and sucking over one hundred million dollars in tax payer funds to do it. I thought conservatives were against such expenditures.

You need to quit blaming the left for this issue and put the blame on her. You dudes are willing to defund national parks and cut environmental protection to save cash but THIS is okay?

Well he grabbed her, she screamed, someone intervened... Which is not rape, he claimed he "tripped"....

Alright, I'm about to quit responding to you in general after you post this stupid fucking shit.

She retracted her statement, I've talked to motherfucking survivors of that massacre while your white apologist ass is spreading unsubstantiated fucking rumors.

I look at a river every fucking day that whites dumped hundreds of black bodies into. I saw Weezer a few months ago at a famous theater that they burned black bodies in. The fucking blood of innocents coats my city, Brady himself was a member of the KKK.

You're really fucking bothering me right now. With your bullshit falsehood. Not only are you trying to detract from the massacre that took in place in my city by alluding to the fact some dumb cunt in an elevator lied about a black man, but you're also insinuating that the murder of hundreds of Americans was almost acceptable. Because you're completely trying to deflect to your fantasy bullshit.

You leaving out the fact that the spark went off when crackers marched to lynch him? You leaving out the fact that the National Guard assisted in the murders? That firebombs fell from the air to MURDER and ultimately destroy the most successful black neighborhood in the country?

Then afterwards, when the African Americans tried to rebuild they were blocked by KKK backed politicians at every single turn.

The fuck you know about my city motherfucker?

You can just watch the smile melt of Drumpty's face. Golden.
I've seldom seen anyone smile when they get a confirmation that they're dealing with a snake. Dishonest rhetoric isn't conducive to good relations.

but he wasn't brown and muslim which is sadly the real issue here.

Trump doesn't dislike immigrants in general though, just illegal ones. Seriously, why can't leftists differentiate legal from illegal immigrants? What is the explanation behind this phenomenon?
This isn't true. The Muslim ban targets legal immigrants, not illegal ones.

Trump doesn't like illegal Mexicans, and legal Muslims.

And I'm no leftist, I'm a libertarian. But the Muslim ban is awful disgraceful shit.

This isn't true. The Muslim ban targets legal immigrants, not illegal ones.

Trump doesn't like illegal Mexicans, and legal Muslims.

And I'm no leftist, I'm a libertarian. But the Muslim ban is awful disgraceful shit.

Unequivocally false. It targets the country, temporarily, until the vetting system can be improved. If you are white or a Christian you wouldn't be allowed either, which isn't a big deal since it would've been only 3 months anyway.

Trump said Christian refugees get priority since he thinks they've been persecuted, but that doesn't mean Muslims wouldn't have been able to come in either. Actually read the executive order please.

Back