Irish PM to Trump's Face: "St. Patrick Was An Immigrant."

No, that wasn't his original plan at all.

Yes, it was. Re-read the executive order. It was temporary, the only indefinite thing was the Syrian refugees being banned (big fucking deal)

A far cry from "he's making it ILLEGAL for smart immigrants to come over." That's nonsense.

If this was the case why would he seek to ban legal immigration from certain countries and call for the ban of immigrants based on religious affiliation?

You mean the 3 month temporary ban? Did you actually read the executive order? and why would someone who dislikes immigrants still accept 50k fucking refugees? By comparison, how many has Japan taken in?

Am I missing some video or something where Donald Trump says he is against immigration?

From everything I've read, he is for immigration, just not illegal immigration. I mean, his wife is a fucking immigrant.

Comes across as Enda trying to get himself over. Weak.

European immigration to the "New World" was not illegal because there was no single government body with laws that made it illegal. You are drawing comparisons between American colonization and illegal immigration into the United States, which lead me to question whether or not you are seeing justification in illegal immigration. There is nothing to be confused about.

Please explain "American colonization". What does that entail exactly?

Reminds me of the classic line from Blazing Saddles,

"Alright, we'll give some land to the Blacks and the Chinese - but we don't want the Irish!"<45>

As an Irish man let me just say Fuck Enda Kenny. He's a stupid asshole

Wut? Sarah Page admitted it wasn't a sexual assault and are you SERIOUSLY trying to fucking tell me that "oh sorry 300 innocent people were murdered, over a thousand homes burned to the ground, the "negroes were run out of Tulsa", and over 30 blocks razed was okay because even if he did try to kiss that white cunt it would be okay?

Real fucking interesting argument you're using dude.

Well he grabbed her, she screamed, someone intervened... Which is not rape, he claimed he "tripped"....

If that's your argument you're barking up the wrong tree. While I may be a leftist, I've never been for outrageous government spending.

What's more telling is that you're willing to bring up a " but but Obama" and decry what Michelle did while unwilling to decry what Mrs. Trump is doing.

It's dishonest not only to your cause, but also to yourself.
Well she could have a fat guy making 15$ hour being security if it wasn't for angry liberals constantly protesting and rioting outside of Trump towers. Even you called her a "stupid greedy bitch", outrageous government spending is in part because NY cops are so overpaid, running up these charges

Am I missing some video or something where Donald Trump says he is against immigration?

From everything I've read, he is for immigration, just not illegal immigration. I mean, his wife is a fucking immigrant.

Didn't Trump write in Mein Kampf that he didn't like immigrants?

He can package it whatever way he wants but we both know the reason why he isnt going all out muslim ban is out of necessity so he is going to instead go for the closest thing. It doesn't change the fact that that is what he wanted though.
I do not think he is genuinely trying for a Muslim ban ; he only created the travel ban list to make his grass-roots supporters think he was keeping his campaign promise.

There is a legitimate reason for some of those (Libya, Syria, Iraq) countries to be on the list, because of ISIS and AQ being prominent in some of those countries but Iran being on the list makes no sense. Sudan and Somalia are States less likely to furnish ISIS and AQ jihadis than Egypt , Saudi , Afghanistan and Pakistan.

To sum it up: People saying it is a Muslim ban are wrong. And Trump trying to give the impression he is keeping good on his campaign promise is lying. It is neither a Muslim ban nor a genuine attempt by Trump to lessen the risk of Jihadis coming here. Both sides are misleading / lying.

Last edited:
I do not think he is genuinely trying for a Muslim ban ; he only created the travel ban list to make his grass-roots supporters think he was keeping his campaign promise.

There is a legitimate reason for some of those (Libya, Syria, Iraq) countries to be on the list, because of ISIS and AQ being prominent in some of those countries but Iran being on the list makes no sense. Sudan and Somalia are States less likely to furnish ISIS and AQ jihadis than Egypt , Saudi , Afghanistan and Pakistan.

To sum it up: People saying it is a Muslim ban are wrong. And Trump trying to give the impression he is keeping good on his campaign promise is lying. It is neither a Muslim ban not a genuine attempt by Trump to lessen the risk of Jihadis coming here. Both sides are misleading / lying.

Its Trump trying to keep his promise of a Muslim ban but the courts and laws and allied interests not letting it happen. But it doesn't change the fact that thats what he was going for and thats what his supporters want.

Back