Irish Joe Duffy "It'll be a landslide victory towards Floyd"

Nah Floyd's hand are too brittle at this point. He will still have to outbox Conor. Maybe early in his career but not now.

He made Canelo look nonexistent, what's going to happen against Mcgregor who isn't anywhere Canelo's level? Sounds like you're hoping that Mayweather's hands are like Mr/ Glass from Unbreakable, if that's the best thing you can come up with. Good luck to Mcgregor and you.

Nah Floyd's hand are too brittle at this point to just randomly pick his time of finish. He will still have to outbox Conor. Maybe early in his career but not now.
That's a good point.
I still think he'll finish him, my pick is somewhere towards the middle phase of the fight, like round 6 or so. He doesn't have to throw haymakers to get Conor out of there, it could just be due to unanswered combinations.

IF Floyd wants to. That's if he wants to make a point or something. If he just wants to win, he can jab and clinch for half an hour and walk out having done no work.

26 KOs.
That is all.
It's like in boxing, stoppages go down as level of competition goes up or something. Conor is the equivalent of the guys Floyd was finishing in 5 rounds or less early in his career. A boxing stoppage doesn't have to be a one shot KO. When Floyd decides to finish Conor in the fight, he will. It'll go the distance, if Floyd decides not to bother.

i dont think floyd could carry conner for 12 rounds. it would be so obvious after round four that conner has no chance what does mayweather do fo the next 25 minutes? floyd wont run so hell have to fight and landing 70 percent of his punches he would have to limit his punch output to ten or so a round to get conner to the final bell

I admire his brave stance. He's really going out on a limb here.

He made Canelo look nonexistent, what's going to happen against Mcgregor who isn't anywhere Canelo's level? Sounds like you're hoping that Mayweather's hands are like Mr/ Glass from Unbreakable, if that's the best thing you can come up with. Good luck to Mcgregor and you.

Ok? What does that have to do with his hands? I'm not hoping shit. Floyd talks about his hands all the time and not having confidence in them to throw full power. For sure try to make some logical points instead of some hater diatribe.

There wont even be a punchers chance with the huge pillows Floyd makes Conor wear. Floyd would have more of a punchers chance in Octagon.

Floyd is gonna hurt conor. beat him up for 5-6 rounds until towel is thrown in. Like Gatti fight but worse. Conor will never be the same and retire like Gatti did. Hope money was worth it.

I added a bit to my last post, but I'll just repeat it here

if floyd tries to overwhelm conor he leaves himself open to counter shots. Floyd wont do that, if you know anything about Floyd you should know he doesnt like to take risks he doesnt have to take(especially later in his career). Conor is the bigger fighter with power in both hands, Floyd will respect that power, he isnt stupid
Mayweather-slo-mo.gif
11.gif
jyK3A5.gif
mayweather-rd-7.gif

Stop posting and embarrassing yourself, you have no idea WTF you're spewing about.

Ok? What does that have to do with his hands? I'm not hoping shit. Floyd talks about his hands all the time and not having confidence in them to throw full power. For sure try to make some logical points instead of some hater diatribe.
tenor.gif

Please let Floyd's hands break, please please please!

if floyd tries to overwhelm conor he leaves himself open to counter shots. Floyd wont do that, if you know anything about Floyd you should know he doesnt like to take risks he doesnt have to take(especially later in his career). Conor is the bigger fighter with power in both hands, Floyd will respect that power, he isnt stupid

He doesn't have to aggressively overwhelm him. That's not, nor has it ever been the way Floyd has finished guys - unless they're already hurt. He just has to draw out open opportunities. There'd be a better way of convincing me that Conor won't get finished by your logic, if I was equally convinced that Conor would be able to generate effective fight ending power after the third or fourth round of clinching and body shots.

Mayweather-slo-mo.gif
11.gif
jyK3A5.gif
mayweather-rd-7.gif

Stop posting and embarrassing yourself, you have no idea WTF you're spewing about.
where is he taking risks there? he is in complete control of those situations, and 2 punches is not overwhelming an opponent

you keep making yourself look idiotic here, just stop

tenor.gif

Please let Floyd's hands break, please please please!

Nothing to do with them breaking. I'm sure Floyd could still outbox and outmaneuver with broken hands. It just means he's not going to throw full power shots to get Conor out of the fight as quick as possible.

But whatever fits your narrative, I guess.

where is he taking risks there? he is in complete control of those situations, and 2 punches is not overwhelming an opponent

you keep making yourself look idiotic here, just stop

He doesn't have to aggressively overwhelm him. That's not, nor has it ever been the way Floyd has finished guys - unless they're already hurt. He just has to draw out open opportunities. There'd be a better way of convincing me that Conor won't get finished by your logic, if I was equally convinced that Conor would be able to generate effective fight ending power after the third or fourth round of clinching and body shots.
you just agreed earlier that Floyd overwhelms opponents when he stops them(when he stopped opponents) so wtf are you talking about?

Nothing to do with them breaking. I'm sure Floyd could still outbox and outmaneuver with broken hands. It just means he's not going to throw full power shots to get Conor out of the fight as quick as possible.

But whatever fits your narrative, I guess.

I'm not the one going on and on about Floyd and brittle hands.

you just agreed earlier that Floyd overwhelms opponents when he stops them(when he stopped opponents) so wtf are you talking about?

Nothing. He's just a bitter Conor hater. He's going to pretend like we are saying Conor will dominate Floyd in his mind. No reasonable argument will come.

Back