Irish Joe Duffy "It'll be a landslide victory towards Floyd"

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/2...vs-mcgregor-will-be-a-landslide-towards-floyd

Irish Joe Duffy, one of three men who have beaten Conor Mcgregor answered this when asked about Mcgregor's chances against arguably the greatest defensive boxer ever. This man has boxed as a pro as well as fought in MMA and is a current UFC lightweight fighter.

“In a combat sport, there’s always a puncher’s chance,” Duffy said Monday on The MMA Hour. “No matter what, in MMA, boxing, there’s always that puncher’s chance. I feel that Floyd is probably used to being in there with bigger hitters than Conor. Them boxers really do hit. But, down to on the scorecards, I really don’t (think Conor has a chance). I really feel it’s a landslide towards Floyd.”

Pretty much what most boxing pundits already know and have been saying. Does Mcgregor have a chance? Of course, like Duffy said Mcgregor has a puncher's chance, but its minuscule. Mcgregor doesn't have anything that Floyd hasn't already seen and against better boxers and heavier hitters.

What does Ja Rule think? I need to know his opinion on Conor's chances against Floyd before I can formulate my own.

Keep doubting the GOAT, that will only make him even more hungry.

Floyd goes down in 1.

Conor bless!

What does Ja Rule think? I need to know his opinion on Conor's chances against Floyd before I can formulate my own.
giphy.gif

LOL another bitter fanboy who doesn't want to hear someone who has a far better perspective than anyone.
giphy.gif

If you're so insecure about Mcgregor's chances, don't go reading threads that are realistic about his chances. And by the way, Ja Rule probably knows more about combat sports than you, sport.

There is no chance. We all know it. This is a money grab, it's a cash grab heist job.
Conor has the chance that Floyd trips and falls and KOs himself.

LOL another bitter fanboy who doesn't want to hear someone who has a far better perspective than anyone.
giphy.gif

If you're so insecure about Mcgregor's chances, don't go reading threads that are realistic about his chances. And by the way, Ja Rule probably knows more about combat sports than you, sport.
someone saying Conor would lose a decision to Floyd aint really a big deal

Conor's going to be get stopped. Unless Floyd decides to carry him to the decision.

Decision against Floyd = No big deal Decsion against Nate = Hallelujah!!

Conor's going to be get stopped. Unless Floyd decides to carry him to the decision.
Floyd hasnt had a proper stoppage since before Conor started his pro career, he isnt stopping Conor

Even when he loses bad... He wins beyond huge.

Congrats on your high 9 figures, Conor.

Then, he can resume.., sides he took on a boxing goat, and he had no pro boxing experience.
(As will be said afterwards, taking on all challengers, in spite of it all).

After banking, he goes back to UFC.

Congrats Floyd, al haymon, Connie and UFC.

....as if you need to be a "boxing pundit" to know it will be a silly one sided fight.

Back