Irish Joe Duffy "It'll be a landslide victory towards Floyd"

Floyd hasnt had a proper stoppage since before Conor started his pro career, he isnt stopping Conor
That's foolish.
Floyd will stop Conor if he chooses to. Early, late or near the end of the fight, basically whenever he decides that the farce has gone on long enough.

Last time was another guy from the UK, which I got to see live

Conor isn't from the UK, you fucking goof.

Wouldn't expect a bitter broke bum like you to know geography anyway.

That's foolish.
Floyd will stop Conor if he chooses to. Early, late or near the end of the fight, basically whenever he decides that the farce has gone on long enough.
thats foolish.... he doesnt have superpowers, and has never had great punching power. he will win a lopsided decision more than likely. but he wont stop Conor

....as if you need to be a "boxing pundit" to know it will be a silly one sided fight.

I think most boxing and mma fans know the score, but there are quite a number of newbs and fanboys who are just plain delusional and need to be talked down to reality.

Last time was another guy from the UK, which I got to see live
yeah the fat guy who is about 5'6, and Floyd was in his prime

this aint the same

I think most boxing and mma fans know the score, but there are quite a number of newbs and fanboys who are just plain delusional and need to be talked down to reality.

Who? Literally not one person here said they would legitimately favor Conor against Floyd.

You're arguing inside your broke bitter bum head.

thats foolish.... he doesnt have superpowers, and has never had great punching power. he will win a lopsided decision more than likely. but he wont stop Conor
image.gif

26 KOs.
That is all.
It's like in boxing, stoppages go down as level of competition goes up or something. Conor is the equivalent of the guys Floyd was finishing in 5 rounds or less early in his career. A boxing stoppage doesn't have to be a one shot KO. When Floyd decides to finish Conor in the fight, he will. It'll go the distance, if Floyd decides not to bother.

Who? Literally not one person here said they would legitimately favor Conor against Floyd.

You're arguing inside your broke bitter bum head.

Clearly you haven't been seeing some of the threads and posts on Sherdog, and that you're in denial. You're probably blinded by all the tears running down your face boo hoo

and that somehow proves he has punching power? there were multiple better examples during his career you couldve used, but this was more about good timing. so you keep trying lil buddeh

Lol you have to back a whole decade.

Clearly you haven't been seeing some of the threads and posts on Sherdog, and that you're in denial. You're probably blinded by all the tears running down your face boo hoo

Troll threads? Lol ok.

Show me one poster who actually had a full serious argument that Conor should be favored against Floyd?

26 KOs.
That is all.
It's like in boxing, stoppages go down as level of competition goes up or something. Conor is the equivalent of the guys Floyd was finishing in 5 rounds or less early in his career. A boxing stoppage doesn't have to be a one shot KO. When Floyd decides to finish Conor in the fight, he will. It'll go the distance, if Floyd decides not to bother.
how many one punch KO's? not many, he is an accumulation boxer that overwhelmed his opponents when he stopped them. if Floyd tries to overwhelm Conor with multiple punches he leaves himself open to the counter, which he wont do.

Floyds one of my favourite boxers, so quit your shit lol

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/2...vs-mcgregor-will-be-a-landslide-towards-floyd

Irish Joe Duffy, one of three men who have beaten Conor Mcgregor answered this when asked about Mcgregor's chances against arguably the greatest defensive boxer ever. This man has boxed as a pro as well as fought in MMA and is a current UFC lightweight fighter.

“In a combat sport, there’s always a puncher’s chance,” Duffy said Monday on The MMA Hour. “No matter what, in MMA, boxing, there’s always that puncher’s chance. I feel that Floyd is probably used to being in there with bigger hitters than Conor. Them boxers really do hit. But, down to on the scorecards, I really don’t (think Conor has a chance). I really feel it’s a landslide towards Floyd.”

Pretty much what most boxing pundits already know and have been saying. Does Mcgregor have a chance? Of course, like Duffy said Mcgregor has a puncher's chance, but its minuscule. Mcgregor doesn't have anything that Floyd hasn't already seen and against better boxers and heavier hitters.

STOP THE PRESSES...another article about someone's opinion on a non-existent boxing match.

how many one punch KO's? not many, he is an accumulation boxer that overwhelmed his opponents when he stopped them.

Floyds one of my favourite boxers, so quit your shit lol

You're not even arguing against the point. Nice strawman.
Where did I say Floyd would one punch Conor?
I said he would stop him. I said it'll happen whenever he wants it to, early phase of the fight, middle phase or late phase.

and that somehow proves he has punching power? there were multiple better examples during his career you couldve used, but this was more about good timing. so you keep trying lil buddeh

Timing isn't part of boxing?

I said he would stop him. I said it'll happen whenever he wants it to, early phase of the fight, middle phase or late phase.

Nah Floyd's hands are too brittle at this point to just randomly pick his time of finish. He will still have to outbox Conor. Maybe early in his career but not now.

STOP THE PRESSES...another article about someone's opinion on a non-existent boxing match.

I think its a farce too, but there's too much money to be made. Most likely its going to happen

I added a bit to my last post, but I'll just repeat it here

if floyd tries to overwhelm conor he leaves himself open to counter shots. Floyd wont do that, if you know anything about Floyd you should know he doesnt like to take risks he doesnt have to take(especially later in his career). Conor is the bigger fighter with power in both hands, Floyd will respect that power, he isnt stupid

Back