Irish Joe Duffy "It'll be a landslide victory towards Floyd"

tumblr_n1zbkfUHfO1sje4cko1_400.gif

nope, Im stating the fact that he hasnt stopped anyone since july 2007

And I'm stating the fact that he was fighting other world class boxers, which proves nothing about Floyd being able to stop someone who doesn't have one professional boxing match.

Are you going to say that Floyd couldn't stop your grandmother because he hasn't KO'd a professional boxer since 2007?

What does Ja Rule think? I need to know his opinion on Conor's chances against Floyd before I can formulate my own.
When Ja Rule taps Mcgregor maybe his opinion will be worth something?

And I'm stating the fact that he was fighting other world class boxers, which proves nothing about Floyd being able to stop someone who doesn't have one professional boxing match.

Are you going to say that Floyd couldn't stop your grandmother because he hasn't KO'd a professional boxer since 2007?
are you comparing Conor to my dead grandmother?

lol and you goofs call me ridiculous?

Anyone who thinks Conor has even a remote chance is foolish. This is arguably one of the best boxers EVER.

This is just a money fight for Conor. Everybody knows that Floyd wins 10 out of 10 times.

if you count the Ortiz stoppage you should just stand up from your computer and slap yourself in the face
He stopped Hatton five months after July 2007,and if anyone needs to slap their own face,it's you ya delusional knob jockey.

He stopped Hatton five months after July 2007,and if anyone needs to slap their own face,it's you ya delusional knob jockey.
ahaha touche, dunno why I thought it was july they fought in? no need to be a cunt about it

I stand corrected tho

ahaha touche, dunno why I thought it was july they fought in? no need to be a cunt about it

I stand corrected tho

Because the thought of Conor's Mcnuggets overrides anything else in your frontal lobes

Back