Irish Joe Duffy "It'll be a landslide victory towards Floyd"

dat win after dropping him 3 times and making him look amatuerish when both where fresh.... yes dat win
giphy.gif

keep it up though with ur green name

giphy.gif

keep it up though with ur green name
what does my green name have to do with anything? I have a green name and pay the same amount as you do to access sherdog

so suck a dick

I'm going to drop a deuce and watch NCAA, hopefully you've come up with something original and relevant to the thread.
ncaa what? if you say wrestling just know Im judging the fuck out of you right now lol

also you havent came up with something relevant to any thread since joining sherdog, so suck my cock lol

Right. Because Nate is a power puncher?

Please explain how Nate hits harder than Floyd. Not saying you're wrong, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.
physics

And floyd is much much more technical even though he is smaller. He is considered to be one of the best boxers ever. I can't believe you guys don't even think Conor will suffer a little bit. I gotta learn how to be this optimistic :p

And floyd is much much more technical even though he is smaller. He is considered to be one of the best boxers ever. I can't believe you guys don't even think Conor will suffer a little bit. I gotta learn how to be this optimistic :p
what are you on about, all Im saying is he wont get stopped. the fact Floyd hasnt stopped anyone since before Conor started fighting has me feeling confident in my prediction

what are you on about, all Im saying is he wont get stopped. the fact Floyd hasnt stopped anyone since before Conor started fighting has me feeling confident in my prediction

False equivalency.

You are equating "anyone", which are professional, world class boxers, with Conor.

Close,but i think the clown who asked "does Carwin hit as hard as George foreman" is still dumber than you,but it was a good try
says the guy that hasnt even offered an opinion

False equivalency.

You are equating "anyone", which are professional, world class boxers, with Conor.
nope, Im stating the fact that he hasnt stopped anyone since july 2007

Back