Iraq: How do you feel about Mousasi?

Houston: people still not know the difference between Arabs, Persians etc.

Who cares anyway. It's sherdog, as long as you know the difference between a d'arce choke and an ezekielchoke.

But I don't know the difference between those chokes. I can't even spell them right.

WTF is a d'arce choke?

Arab%20HDR%202016%20press%20release%20photo.PNG

Mousasi is arab

Ariels a Toronto born new york Knicks fan that has a German dad and polish mother who like to think they're Israeli even tho they never lived there. Big difference man

Ariel's mom is Lebanese and his dad is Egyptian. What are you talking about?

Luke Thomas' mom is also Lebanese. Are the three of them related? Ariel kinda looks like Mousasi but Luke Thomas looks nothing like either.

Ariel's mom is Lebanese and his dad is Egyptian. What are you talking about?

Luke Thomas' mom is also Lebanese. Are the three of them related? Ariel kinda looks like Mousasi but Luke Thomas looks nothing like either.
Well I have 2 father's from Lebanon and 6 grandfathers from Uzbekistan that would question Luke Thomas's remarks

Man, I swear, the average iq of sherdoggers must be around single digit.

To clear things up he's an ethnic Armenian that was born in Iran and that moved to the Netherlands when he was 4. Martial arts other than wrestling aren't that popular in Iran so I doubt most Iranians would know who he is. Armenian's are probably the most powerful ethnic/religious minority in Iran so the government probably wouldn't have much of a problem with him.

Dutchland? Where's that
The region of Continental Europe populated by speakers of Low, Middle and High West Germanic languages, roughly corresponding to the Netherlands, Flanders, Germany, Austria, and parts of Switzerland.

Well I have 2 father's from Lebanon and 6 grandfathers from Uzbekistan that would question Luke Thomas's remarks
And the 44 cousins that knew ariels dad from Libya, they ain't all talking shit bro. Da fuq you talking about

The region of Continental Europe populated by speakers of Low, Middle and High West Germanic languages, roughly corresponding to the Netherlands, Flanders, Germany, Austria, and parts of Switzerland.
Nope

Now I'm completely confused. Is Luke Thomas from Uzbekistan or Palestine? He said on a recent podcast that his mom is Palestinian Lebanese

It's iran...not Iraq
And he's Armenian....not Iranian

But he hails from dutchland....not Iran, iraq or Armenia

lol so complicated. At this point in time I just consider people (without any sort of inherent ranking) as miscellaneous white, miscellaneous brown, miscellaneous asian or miscellaneous black unless they want to specify further. Not that it matters. Otherwise you just get bogged down in bs. If we don't kill each other we'll all likely be miscellaneous brown at some point anyways.

Now I'm completely confused. Is Luke Thomas from Uzbekistan or Palestine? He said on a recent podcast that his mom is Palestinian Lebanese
He's obviously a pacific islander. Samoan or tongan, maybe Fijian with a dash of thai

He's obviously a pacific islander. Samoan or tongan, maybe Fijian with a dash of thai

But Pacific Islanders have distinctive tribal tattoos. There was a photo of Luke Thomas in underwear that got leaked by someone at the UFC he was trying to cheat on, and he had no visible tattoos.

JchRsjy.jpg

Saddam Mousasi

Back