Iraq: How do you feel about Mousasi?

lol so complicated. At this point in time I just consider people (without any sort of inherent ranking) as miscellaneous white, miscellaneous brown, miscellaneous asian or miscellaneous black unless they want to specify further. Not that it matters. Otherwise you just get bogged down in bs. If we don't kill each other we'll all likely be miscellaneous brown at some point anyways.
Speak for yourself, irela
But Pacific Islanders have distinctive tribal tattoos. There was a photo of Luke Thomas in underwear that got leaked by someone at the UFC he was trying to cheat on, and he had no visible tattoos.

JchRsjy.jpg
Fuck sake, I just spit out me curry after seeing that ya bollox

Speak for yourself, irela

Fuck sake, I just spit out me curry after seeing that ya bollox

Luke Thomas is a very beautiful man with beautiful body, thought I'd share with the world.

<<But he hails from dutchland....not Iran, iraq or Armenia>>

lol

it's Netherlandistan einstein

Luke Thomas is a very beautiful man with beautiful body, thought I'd share with the world.
He's a man with big guns, I'll give him that. Plus his mom is Samoan and his dad is from new zealand so Id say he's great at rugby

The D'Arce traps the head and arm.
The Ezekiel traps the neck.

BH_06i4CQAAAL_T.jpg

What?

Arm_triangle_choke.jpg

This is the photo in the wiki article you linked on d'arce choke. You clearly see the guy's neck being trapped. His arm is there in the answer the phone position Joe Rogan talks about because he's trying to create space and escape. It looks exactly like the Russian baby choke. Are you trying to confuse me on purpose lol

Ariels a Toronto born new york Knicks fan that has a German dad and polish mother who like to think they're Israeli even tho they never lived there. Big difference man
Montreal, not Toronto. Big difference man

Haiti: whatchu know ‘bout dem Texas boys?

What?

Arm_triangle_choke.jpg

This is the photo in the wiki article you linked on d'arce choke. You clearly see the guy's neck being trapped. His arm is there in the answer the phone position Joe Rogan talks about because he's trying to create space and escape. It looks exactly like the Russian baby choke. Are you trying to confuse me on purpose lol
Not sure if trolling but I'll give it a last go.

D'Arce choke squeezes the neck and the armpit, because one arm in stuck inside the triangle (hence the general term "arm triangle choke").

Ezekiel choke squeezes ONLY the neck (from all sides) because there is no arm trapped anywhere.

It might seem like a small detail but it makes the two chokes work differently and they require a different setup.

I hope I have been completely clear. If you need more details have a look at various instructional clips on YouTube.

(or sign up for Judo or BJJ)

Not sure if trolling but I'll give it a last go.

D'Arce choke squeezes the neck and the armpit, because one arm in stuck inside the triangle (hence the general term "arm triangle choke").

Ezekiel choke squeezes ONLY the neck (from all sides) because there is no arm trapped anywhere.

It might seem like a small detail but it makes the two chokes work differently and they require a different setup.

I hope I have been completely clear. If you need more details have a look at various instructional clips on YouTube.

(or sign up for Judo or BJJ)

So d'arce is just an ezekiel choke with an extra arm tucked in? I don't see how that's a significant difference. A triangle choke with an extra arm tucked in is still a triangle choke.

So d'arce is just an ezekiel choke with an extra arm tucked in? I don't see how that's a significant difference. A triangle choke with an extra arm tucked in is still a triangle choke.
Not sure if you could call the Ezekiel a triangle choke since your arms don't really form a triangle. :p It's a neck choke I guess.

Anyway, I think you're trolling me. But I like your shoop database and you're usually a funny poster so that's cool with me. Cheers!

Oh look, wasteland! How surprising. :p

Not sure if you could call the Ezekiel a triangle choke since your arms don't really form a triangle. :p It's a neck choke I guess.

Anyway, I think you're trolling me. But I like your shoop database and you're usually a funny poster so that's cool with me. Cheers!

I'm still confused but okay bro.

Back