Invicta FC 7: Honchak vs. Smith DISCUSSION (NOW FREE!) www.invictafc.com

She beat Hyatt via complete wrestleflap too, it was horrible boring smothering blanket style fighting. The 10 seconds Hyatt was on her feet she smashed Esparza face in. Basically became the champ via default, now struts around like a peacock thinking she is the ****.

There is no comparison, Calderwood in another league above Torres and should be getting the title shot.

have to agree with everything you've posted,i think a rematch between Hyatt & Esparza would be a totally different out come too.

Except Torres and Calderwood have both fought multiple opponents in the same org, so those opponents and their records are more comparable than Neves and Aldo
Now that you mention it, I'll admit I was wrong, they've fought about the same level of competition, so I guess JoJo gets the nod due to having more fighting experience.

Saying JoJo is in another league compared to Tecia like someone else said in this thread is overstating it though.

She beat Hyatt via complete wrestleflap too, it was horrible boring smothering blanket style fighting. The 10 seconds Hyatt was on her feet she smashed Esparza face in. Basically became the champ via default, now struts around like a peacock thinking she is the ****.

There is no comparison, Calderwood in another league above Torres and should be getting the title shot.

Lol, the hype is getting out of control.

calderwood vs gadelha for ufc title plz.

Yeah, because they are doing such a good job with their women.

Yeah, Budd was backed into a corner when asked a question on mike about Cyborg, so she has to say some form of yes and to me it was like "yeah, in the future I want to fight her" which sounded like she won't duck it, but it wasn't - "yeah, let's do it for my next Invicta FC fight".

So just who is Cyborg going to fight on the Invicta card?

have you just noticed ? wmma is the same as mma,with one exception

Talking about a fighters looks.

Carano was hot but never as hot as her fanboys would have us believe.

you'll always get hype,Some you buy into others you say GTFO

Last edited:
Didn't see this until just now.
Invicta FC 7 Rap Battle:

You can be contrary for the sake of it if you want, mate. But if you cant see a significant difference in skill level, maybe you're not as astute as you would like to think.

I got an email:
"From Dacast Video Platform Mon Dec 9 06:02:28 2013

Was expecting a refund notice, but it looks just like an email they would have sent out seconds after I made the purchase - like a confirmation/receipt.

I got an email:
"From Dacast Video Platform Mon Dec 9 06:02:28 2013

Was expecting a refund notice, but it looks just like an email they would have sent out seconds after I made the purchase - like a confirmation/receipt.

As I understand it you have to request a refund.

No explanation about how you request the refund, of course. I guess you have to look up "help" somewhere on someone's website.

I'm not requesting a refund.

The format is still weird, suggesting you, and other people getting the notice, just bought the event.

As I understand it you have to request a refund.

No explanation about how you request the refund, of course. I guess you have to look up "help" somewhere on someone's website.

I'm not requesting a refund.

The format is still weird, suggesting you, and other people getting the notice, just bought the event.

They should have done this last time. I didn't want my money back, but I got it back anyway.

Damn it. I just checked my email and I got a Refund Receipt from Paypal for DaCast, LLC. I didn't want my money back.

Maybe they figured it would be easier to refund everyone than incur the man hours processing requests.

Back