Interesting rumour on UFC in Russia and dealings with M-1

M-1 doesn't have a LHW or HW champion and imo WFCA's LW and FW champions are better fighters. M-1 has the edge at MW with Frolov, WW with Kunchenko and BW with Evloev. I'm not sure about their flyweight champions, haven't seen much of Yunus Evloev.

FNG has Krylov and Kopylov too.

Fng released Krylov so he's not one of their fighters anymore?

oh so now ufc wanna work with M-1 lmao

it was a dealbreaker when the fedor negotiations were going on

Huge if true but I’d prefer less content of a high quality rather than saturation through mediocrity
I think there's a lot of high quality fighters that are under the radar in Russia, and believe this will actually increase the quality of fighters in the UFC over the long-term.

Which UFC are we talking about? Russian fighters tend to do pretty poorly in the UFC, especially at heavyweight, where most of them are.
Not true.
- Alexander Volkov (4-0)
- Ruslan Magomedov (3-0)
- Alexey Oleinik (5-2)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (3-2)
- Dmitriy Sosnovskiy (1-0)
- Dmitry Smolyakov (0-2)
Total: 16-6
Fng released Krylov so he's not one of their fighters anymore?
I don't think he has been "released", he's just open to negotiate with UFC and FNG won't hold him, if going back to UFC is what he wants. UFC has still to make a good offer.

The MMA world is saturated with extremely high level content that nobody is watching.

People need to shut up about this "oversaturation" nonsense, and just admit that the only thing they care about is seeing guys they've heard of before.

QFT

Prelim fights routinely deliver while we get co mains of big names, big guys and then Ngannou/Beast happens. Or Werdum/Arlovski. Or Werdum/Reem. Or Dada. Or Houston Alexander.

As a side note fuck HW.

Putin would literally kill Trump in hand to hand combat. He'd probably just submit Dana since Dana allegedly has almost decent boxing skills.

Sadly Trump is an obese sack of sun burnt mashed potatoes and Putin is a diabolical KGB judo master. In a battle of wits or fists he is woefully outmatched.

I think there's a lot of high quality fighters that are under the radar in Russia, and believe this will actually increase the quality of fighters in the UFC over the long-term.
It’ll be interesting to see how it works and plays out

Who and Oliynik isn't good. Got tuned up on the feet by Curtis fucking Blaydes and lost to a Polish can.
LOL, Oleinik submitted Cro Cop and Browne and KO'd Rosholt, he has 50+ wins and is one of the best grapplers of HW history, fuck off fucking casual idiot

Zuffa would never co-promote with M1. Seems like new management is taking the opposite approach.

Not true.

Total: 16-6
I don't think he has been "released", he's just open to negotiate with UFC and FNG won't hold him, if going back to UFC is what he wants. UFC has still to make a good offer.

Volkov is crap. Only good win is a shot Werdum and he should've lost the Johnson fight. Magomedov popped for steroids. Oleinik I've already covered. Abdurakhimov emphatically lost to Derrick Lewis and Timothy Johnson. And have you even seen Sosnovskiy's most recent fight? Lol.

LOL, Oleinik submitted Cro Cop and Browne and KO'd Rosholt, he has 50+ wins and is one of the best grapplers of HW history, fuck off fucking casual idiot

Yet still lost to that Polish can I mentioned and will never sniff the championship belt.

Fucksake. Why didn't this happen for Fedor!?

in soviet russia, m1 farm league you.

or some shit like that.

This was the headline we needed to see after Fedor beat Brett Rogers. LMFAO at the memories around here with Brock vs Fedor chit chat.

About 8 years too fucking late.

À lot Of european fighter compete in m-1,dors that mean WE will have opportunities to fight for the ufc too or only russian?

Well ACB and FNG are apparently dead or on the way and bellator already announced a plan on doing a western euro based series to scoop up talent.

So ufc could either standby and watch top level Russians go to other orgs including bellator or they could get in on the action.

No surprise except m-1 deciding to become a feeder officially bunch if sissys lol.

M-1 must be clinging on to life to if they are doing this deal.

Maybe this will lead to co-promote...seeing Bellator champ face off against UFC champ...

This is not co promotion this is m-1 giving all their champs a way to go to the ufc.....m-1 has become a talent scout for the UFC.Bellator and BAMMA copromotee events in the UK but are the same sort of deal where you see BAMMA champs go to bellator.

In no way shape or form will this lead to co promotion between bellator and the ufc.Both promotions are looking to snag talent from the region they aren't going to be besties lol.

Hold on, the fat bald clown went back on his word??

Back