Interesting rumour on UFC in Russia and dealings with M-1

Putin via KO in the first.

Dana and Trump would do noothing.

635521655651250009-AP141802540141.jpg
11852.jpg 0.jpeg Not even close, bro.

big news but M-1 Global's roster is the worst of the Russian Big 4 (ACB > FNG > WFCA > M-1), i don't see most of their champions making big splashs, only Kunchenko and Movsar Evloev, but idk, Kunchenko doesn't pass the eye test, hope he can get clean and perform well

e81b6f86509f81488468ae7940e58537.png

But waaaaaaaiiiit !!!! I thought Dana won't work with M-1 Global because he won't work with the Russian mob? At least that's what he said when he wouldn't do a co-promotion with them for Fedor.

Seems like he's changed his mind about Russia....hmmm, who could have convinced Dana to look more favorably upon Russia?

putintoon02.jpg

Maybe Fedor will finally fight in the UFC. Is he still with M1?

Maybe this will lead to co-promote...seeing Bellator champ face off against UFC champ...

big news but M-1 Global's roster is the worst of the Russian Big 4 (ACB > FNG > WFCA > M-1), i don't see most of their champions making big splashs, only Kunchenko and Movsar Evloev, but idk, Kunchenko doesn't pass the eye test, hope he can get clean and perform well

e81b6f86509f81488468ae7940e58537.png

In Russia, everyone is clean.

Maybe Fedor will finally fight in the UFC. Is he still with M1?

Bellator.

He's in the HW grand prix and just beat Frank Murr. Pulled that horseshoe out of Murr's ass and beat him over the head with it.

Now that ACB is folding there's an entire league to buy up lock, stock and barrel. Smart move by Ari and the lads.

Whaaaaaaaat? ACB is folding?

Mukhomad Vakhaev, Amir Aliakbari, Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov, Mukhamed Berkhamov, Abdul Aziz Abdulvakhabov, Ali Bagov, Yusuf Raisov, and Askar Askarov.....damn that's not a bad influx of talent to whoever gets them.

Bellator.

He's in the HW grand prix and just beat Frank Murr. Pulled that horseshoe out of Murr's ass and beat him over the head with it.
I know he's in the HW GP, but is he still involved with M1? I forget what his capacity was. I figured he more than just a fighter under their banner?

Sounds like somebody got caught on video with some pissing hookers.

I agree that ACB is the best, but I think WFCA is the worst. FNG rates ahead of M-1 due to Minakov and Aliev.

FNG's financial backer got arrested and they seem to be done. ACB just cancelled their next 3 events and also might be done soon.

Huge if true but I’d prefer less content of a high quality rather than saturation through mediocrity
The MMA world is saturated with extremely high level content that nobody is watching.

People need to shut up about this "oversaturation" nonsense, and just admit that the only thing they care about is seeing guys they've heard of before.

Back