Crime Insurgents take control of government building in Oregon.

Plenty of people liked him. He was the least abrasive personality of the bunch. When he was first interviewed under the tarp he came off as measured and reasonable. The reporter ended up looking like a biased douchebag.
I disagree. Granted, he was at an inherent disadvantage being under a tarp and all, but I didn't think he sounded reasonale at all.

Check out the live comments. lots of "lolz" and "facepalms" to be had.
Not sure how to link the actual page, but you guys are smart.

I dont really like when the police kill anybody but I wasnt born yesterday and am aware that sometimes that is criminal types preferred way of going out.

With that said I have no idea for the life of me why the police have let this shit go on.

I think all that white privilege talk is a bunch of horse shit but I would say that this kind of case really proves there point imo.

On one hand youve got a little boy playing with a toy gun and the police roll up and smoke that fool in less than 3 seconds. On the other hand you got a buncha dudes playing outside with real guns and some soft menacing talk and they get catered too and cheered on by a buncha dipshits

Just fore the sake of fairness I think the police either need to shoot the shit out of everyone equally or give everyone the benefit of the doubt but it cant be both ways and expect no one to notice.

Amazing how the race of the person(s) shot by police seems to majorly affect the opinions of certain posters on this site (that goes for everyone). The police are either angels from heaven or demons from hell.
Really? For me its the way he said hed die before he went to jail for his crimes that makes me tend to favor the police. I take Finecum at his word.

I dont really like when the police kill anybody but I wasnt born yesterday and am aware that sometimes that is criminal types preferred way of going out.

With that said I have no idea for the life of me why the police have let this shit go on.

I think all that white privilege talk is a bunch of horse shit but I would say that this kind of case really proves there point imo.

On one hand youve got a little boy playing with a toy gun and the police roll up and smoke that fool in less than 3 seconds. On the other hand you got a buncha dudes playing outside with real guns and some soft menacing talk and they get catered too and cheered on by a buncha dipshits

Just fore the sake of fairness I think the police either need to shoot the shit out of everyone equally or give everyone the benefit of the doubt but it cant be both ways and expect no one to notice.

In the first instance, the decision will be taken by the cops on the ground. They see a threat, as they perceive it, and respond with deadly force. Politics comes later, when retards like BML start whining about racism.

In the second instance, it becomes political almost immediately. There is media coverage. Politicians and senior cops - and the higher rank a cop reaches, the more politics become a part of his job - take control. The cops on the ground are instructed to hold their fire, because the people in charge don't want another Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Personally, I have zero sympathy for these idiots. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Were any dildos injured during the shootout?

Amazing how the race of the person(s) shot by police seems to majorly affect the opinions of certain posters on this site (that goes for everyone). The police are either angels from heaven or demons from hell.

The race of the individual in this case is quite irrelevant in its effect in out opinions.

The fact that we have spend the better part of a month watching the individual in question and his cohorts deliberately seeking an armed confrontation with authorities is what guarantees nobody will criticize law enforcement in this case.

I doubt they would "execute" one of them, and leave the rest as witnesses. The same people calling this a murder were A-OK with Garner getting choked out.

He had a heart attack on the way to the Hospital...

Really? For me its the way he said hed die before he went to jail for his crimes that makes me tend to favor the police. I take Finecum at his word.
I wasn't talking about just this particular incident, but every incident involving firearms that gets political (Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, this one, etc.). Some people will automatically jump to one side of the other, depending on the race of the individual shot/killed. It's pretty obvious, and I'm saying that about everyone guilty of doing this regardless of race, not just this incident. Some people were going to have Trayvon's back because he was black, some people were going to be on Zimmerman's side because he wasn't black. Some people are going to be on LEOs/Feds side just because they thought this was a crazy cracker and it's good to see the whites get some of their own medicine. Everyone who thinks like that is racist. If you don't, then there's no need to reply. My initial post was a Rorschach post. People offended by it are probably projecting a bit.

Yes, didn't you hear that they shot one of the ranchers?

In my head im giving you a Roman Reigns fist bump du that got a actual out loud laugh out of me and not just the lol you type.

Really?
What's wrong with his post? There were only two sentences, you should be able to figure it out:
  • The first sentence of his post is simply a homophobic-based insult. GTFO should suffice for that, right?
  • The second sentence generalizes those on the left as aggressive fascists. This is wrong for a couple of reasons.
    • We can start from the pedantic: fascism actually has a meaning, of which the author here was apparently unaware.
    • We can go historical: the comment was made in the context of a relative discussion and it has been the right that has actually imposed real, punishable "fascist" restrictions on behavior.
    • We can go on. It was a stupid fucking post.

None of that addressed the issue of leftists wanting more violence and threats of force, but whom are never willing to engage in it themselves. It's as if they'd rather leave their policies to abstractions.

Come to think of it. It's kind of like how you'll abstractly say how I've been proven wrong on illusory "data points" that should've made me question my interpretation.

None of that addressed the issue of leftists wanting more violence and threats of force, but whom are never willing to engage in it themselves. It's as if they'd rather leave their policies to abstractions.

Come to think of it. It's kind of like how you'll abstractly say how I've been proven wrong on illusory "data points" that should've made me question my interpretation.
You should go back and read the post we're referring to if you're really going to question my responses--that post was dumb and juvenile. Or you can keep nursing your bruised ego, your call (it's clear from this most recent post that you only are responding to defend that dumb post because I've also commented on your own failures as a poster).

You should go back and read the post we're referring to if you're really going to question my responses--that post was dumb and juvenile. Or you can keep nursing your bruised ego, your call (it's clear from this most recent post that you only are responding to defend that dumb post because I've also commented on your own failures as a poster).

Well it is frustrating why I see an astute poster, someone that's a teacher of the sciences, flagrantly post bullshit about how I should review my position based off of data that ironically show precisely how I've been right.

Well it is frustrating why I see an astute poster, someone that's a teacher of the sciences, flagrantly post bullshit about how I should review my position based off of data that ironically show precisely how I've been right.
You've been "right" via post hoc shoehorning of data into your "predictions". Much like Nostradamus.

You've been "right" via post hoc shoehorning of data into your "predictions". Much like Nostradamus.

Just so you know. I'm taking it as a personal deficiency of mine that I haven't been able to get through to someone like you. I don't know though. I felt I went over everything in the other thread, and all I was getting from you was cherry picking immaterial points.

As well you should.

Ahh the hubris.

In any event, and not to derail the thread. But just observe for yourself how every other country that's been following the keynesian presciption (something Jack loves) has been doing. We're just the cleanest dirty sheet in the laundry basket. I don't know what point in the process is going to wake you up, but hopefully its not when you're caught with your pants around your ankles financially. Best of luck though.

Ahh the hubris.

In any event, and not to derail the thread. But just observe for yourself how every other country that's been following the keynesian presciption (something Jack loves) has been doing. We're just the cleanest dirty sheet in the laundry basket. I don't know what point in the process is going to wake you up, but hopefully its not when you're caught with your pants around your ankles financially. Best of luck though.
Jesus man, this is all you derailing the thread. And yeah, look at other countries: The greater the austerity measures imposed the slower the recovery.

Ahh the hubris.

what system would you like.

Complete hands off economics. Is this what you're advocating.

Instantly regretting asking you this also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back