Crime Insurgents take control of government building in Oregon.

carlos cadona

Opinions subject to change
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Awesome. Should have put 'guess the race' in the thread title.

Not surprising to see these clowns are related to the crazy nevada rancher. The land should be only theirs to exploit.

Not surprising to see these clowns are related to the crazy nevada rancher. The land should be only theirs to exploit.
I just wonder if this thing is gonna go full Waco.

Well thry are armed and threatening police officers, so they will all be shot right? Thas the normal excuse when police shoot people.

They won't be treated differently for some reason I am sure.

obv they are white or they would have been dead already.

Well thry are armed and threatening police officers, so they will all be shot right? Thas the normal excuse when police shoot people.

They won't be treated differently for some reason I am sure.
It would be nice to see an example made out of them in a harsh crack down, but they will probably be appeased just like they were last time.

Tragedy of the commons is a new concept to you I see?

obv they are white or they would have been dead already.

Right . . . cause the police killed all of the protesters in Baltimore solely for being black didn't they?

It would be nice to see an example made out of them in a harsh crack down, but they will probably be appeased just like they were last time.

An example? Like Waco or Ruby Ridge?

What are these guys even protesting or whatever for?

An example? Like Waco or Ruby Ridge?

What are these guys even protesting or whatever for?
A lot of these guys are the same guys from the Bundy ranch stand off, I would like to see them dealt with like armed and dangerous individuals.

A lot of these guys are the same guys from the Bundy ranch stand off.

So it's all about grazing rights and/or leasing Federal land that the Feds want to no longer lease or are changing the lease agreements on??

It's about time some people stand up to our government. And hopefully they can stay and live there for years to come.

So it's all about grazing rights and/or leasing Federal land that the Feds want to no longer lease or are changing the lease agreements on??
It was some ranching dispute, some ranchers were sent to jail for setting fires on public land and then these guys got pissed off about it.

Last edited:
Obama needs to channel his inner Washington and march on them with the army.
It's about time some people stand up to our government. And hopefully they can stay and live there for years to come.

You support violence on the police as long as it comes from right wing nut-jobs. Glad to know.

Obama needs to channel his inner Washington and march on them with the army.

You support violence on the police as long as it comes from right wing nut-jobs. Glad to know.
If the police, park rangers etc leave these folks alone, nothing will happen. The govt needs to leave these people alone. The only thing that will happen is it will help the ranching, logging and mining economy in that county and people will be better off.

Obama is a wuss anyway. He could only march into a Chicago bathhouse. He wouldn't survive out there.

These are American patriots standing up to a corrupt government that has stolen the sovereign lands of the State of Oregon. I wish them GOD speed

If the police, park rangers etc leave these folks alone, nothing will happen. The govt needs to leave these people alone. The only thing that will happen is it will help the ranching, logging and mining economy in that county and people will be better off.

Obama is a wuss anyway. He could only march into a Chicago bathhouse. He wouldn't survive out there.

Why? They are breaking the law or can we just arm ourselves and take over whatever buildings we want now? We should sit back and allow this because they are right wing fanatics with heavy weapons that agree with your violent way of thought? That nut in Nevada didn't get his land taken away. He lost his case in the courts for decades to the right of that land. And these assholes are pissed cause their boy was busted setting fires to public land.

Why? They are breaking the law or can we just arm ourselves and take over whatever buildings we want now? We should sit back and allow this because they are right wing fanatics with heavy weapons that agree with your violent way of thought? That nut in Nevada didn't get his land taken away. He lost his case in the courts for decades to the right of that land. And these assholes are pissed cause their boy was busted setting fires to public land.
This land is our land. I sang a song like that in grade school. It would be nice if the govt let we the people have it back!

If the govt stays out of our way, nobody's gonna get hurt. No harm going on here.

Back