Crime Insurgents take control of government building in Oregon.

Jesus man, this is all you derailing the thread. And yeah, look at other countries: The greater the austerity measures imposed the slower the recovery.

That's all by necessity my man. not by desire.

Pretty sure the kid with the lever gun was into his Austrian economics.
Probably all hyped up for that hyperinflation we'll be seeing any time now...

what system would you like.

Complete hands off economics. Is this what you're advocating.

Instantly regretting asking you this also

Well thank you for the honest inquiry nonetheless. But yes, complete freedom for you and everyone else. Consider one of your biggest complaints; the police. When you rationalize it that institution should be your flag ship for showing how great the government can run something. After all its government funded, government employed, and government regulated. Yet observe for yourself the abuses that occur without justice or compensation.

Well thank you for the honest inquiry nonetheless. But yes, complete freedom for you and everyone else. Consider one of your biggest complaints; the police. When you rationalize it that institution should be your flag ship for showing how great the government can run something. After all its government funded, government employed, and government regulated. Yet observe for yourself the abuses that occur without justice or compensation.

Yes a good idea is to let giant corporations have no oversight on them.

I knew what you were gonna post before I even asked.

Nothing like a complete hands off approach. I'm sure the world would be much better off.

Pretty sure the kid with the lever gun was into his Austrian economics.
Probably all hyped up for that hyperinflation we'll be seeing any time now...
Hyperinflation is real.

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

Hyperinflation is real.

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

Well... this was actually from last time, but...

BLM Confiscating Land to Back Currency With After Coming Hyperinflation?

Real estate expert Fabian Calvo thinks the recent standoff between the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy is about much more than grazing rights. Even though this standoff is over, we find out It’s really about sweetheart deals for federal land. Calvo says, “The hair on the back of my neck stood up when I was doing research for this and speaking to some of my contacts on Wall Street. The BLM is part of the Department of the Interior, and look at what they have been doing? Through the BLM, the Department of the Interior has been confiscating land and going after land, for example, in the high desert in California and all over the place. What I am hearing is they are categorizing this land for future collateralization or to sell off. In the Weimar (Germany) hyperinflation, after the hyperinflation, what did they back their currency with? They backed it with mortgages and they backed it with land. This is a total possibility here in America, but here’s the part that is more sinister and crazy. The Department of the Interior and BLM have been providing sweetheart deals for Chinese investors.
In order to not have them dump our debt, we’re basically allowing them, through the Department of the Interior who is stealing rancher land and killing their cattle, they are selling out America.”

In hopes of knocking down conspiracy theories the FBI released the full unedited video tape from their helicopter of the shooting of Finicum. Watch from 9:20 on, he crashed his vehicle into a snow bank. Gets out and has an officer in front of him with his gun drawn, he proceeds to reach towards his waistband when another officer from behind has his gun drawn on him and he then turns proceeds to reach into his waistband and is shot. Now whether he was going for a weapon is beyond me but it does look like he was trying to grab something. Play with fire and you get burned

These guys really had this whole 'fight tyranny' thing planned out didnt they....

These guys really had this whole 'fight tyranny' thing planned out didnt they....

Lol

At least we'll be in safe hands once the evil gubernment takes over and these tea parties wet dreams are in charge.

We can all sleep under nice comfy blue tarps each night

Lol

At least we'll be in safe hands once the evil gubernment takes over and these tea parties wet dreams are in charge.

We can all sleep under nice comfy blue tarps each night
They 'gon bury him deep wrapped in his 'lil blue tarp... "And Here Lies Tarpman - He Didn't Really Think Things Thru."

They 'gon bury him deep wrapped in his 'lil blue tarp... "And Here Lies Tarpman - He Didn't Really Think Things Thru."

Lol the guys family has to be mortified. .
It's not nice to make fun of this situation but it sure is funny.

"Look at that idiot on tv sleeping under the tarp"
"That's my dad!"

Why not just sleep in his truck with the heat on.?

Lol the guys family has to be mortified. .
It's not nice to make fun of this situation but it sure is funny.

"Look at that idiot on tv sleeping under the tarp"
"That's my dad!"

Why not just sleep in his truck with the heat on.?
"The guy's family" are a bunch of rented foster kids he used as slave labor.

#FreeTarpMansKids.

didnt that one guy swear to protect the constitution and then went home?

Lol you're spot on

He'd probably back his truck against a snow pile and than go sleep in it. Lol
That reminds me of the time some kid from out of town decided to dig a snowcave into the wall of the parking lot at Mt. Bachelor to spend the night and get up and go ski again the next day... He didn't get up early enough and the snowplow came by and cut the wall fresh, and Fargo'd the dude all over the parking lot.

LaVoy Bless.

That reminds me of the time some kid from out of town decided to dig a snowcave into the wall of the parking lot at Mt. Bachelor to spend the night and get up and go ski again the next day... He didn't get up early enough and the snowplow came by and cut the wall fresh, and Fargo'd the dude all over the parking lot.

LaVoy Bless.

That's freaking brutal

Back