Insect populations declining.

Now if they could find a way to kill all the scary bugs.

Giant spiders (or poisonous), wasps (all kinds), Killer bees, fire ants - as well as any of those huge ass jungle ants.

How fucking old are you

Pretty sure he is in his 70s. He might be older than my grandpa. However i must add that Ralphc1 is a lot cooler than my grandpa.

he's 70, still benching 275, touching random people with teh jab, occasionally filling rooms with uppercuts, and banging boise dimes on the regular.

Seems about right.

Time travel has been invented and someone was being stupid in the past, butterfly effect in work. Only plausible answer.

Yesterday I was in my backyard doing pull-ups when in heard this weird buzzing noise.

Watched two giant ground wasps flying around with big-ass cicadas in their meat hooks.

Was gruesome.

On a side note - growing up we used to (my cousins and I) love going to the rivers to swim, catch minnows and frogs.

nowdays the creeks and rivers around where I grew up are mostly devoid of fish - frogs are non-existent for the more part and forget about swimming in them.
I blame pesticides.

Growing up in Wisconsin fireflies were everywhere at night. Used to love playing with them as a kid. Now they're practically gone. Sad
I blame pesticides.

All you idiots. The point of the article is that there aren't as many farmers. You have to get to the root of the problem.

The problem is that we have too many techies and not enough farmers. Not enough fruits and vegetables. Not enough insects. Not enough to birds. Not enough food. Food chain getting smaller. Animals dying out.

Human population for whatever reason is rising, but food sources are decreasing. Soon there will be too many people but not enough food to feed everyone. We're doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!

No insects, no humans. You guys don't see this? All you people celebrating are idiots. You're going to die!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I was in my backyard doing pull-ups when in heard this weird buzzing noise.

Watched two giant ground wasps flying around with big-ass cicadas in their meat hooks.

Was gruesome.

I thought cicadas only came out every 17 years but research shows there are many types.

All you idiots. The point of the article is that there aren't as many farmers. You have to get to the root of the problem.

The problem is that we have too many techies and not enough farmers. Not enough fruits and vegetables. Not enough insects. Not enough to birds. Not enough food. Food chain getting smaller. Animals dying out.

Human population for whatever reason is rising, but food sources are decreasing. Soon there will be too many people but not enough food to feed everyone. We're doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!

No insects, no humans. You guys don't see this? All you people celebrating are idiots. You're going to die!!!!!!!!!!
I blame pesticides.

Around here we had a major bug problem this summer. Seriously the bugs were so thick that when you went for a walk you’d get covered in bugs. Seriously. Covered in them. It was fucking gross. Imagine being the windshield. That’s what it was like. Ick.

Did it look anything like this? These are the mayflies swarming in La Crosse WI.

They even show up on radar and cause the streets and especially the bridges to be as slippery as ice. They plow them off the roadway like snow and drop sand to help with traction.

Quit trolling. You didn't bother to read shit, we're not going to read yours.
Yes, I'm trolling because I'm right. OK, got it. Pesticides move through the environment.

This is just a thinly veiled "I own many vehicles" boast thread.

You don't care about insects at all!! :eek:

Lol. I know you're joking but it is fascinating on Sherdog how mad people get if you talk about having a job and a couple cars and a house. They can't believe anyone could ever achieve that kind of opulence.

apparently yes, according to google it's also the Western Boxelder bug
I hate those things. There's a spray called Tempo you can use around the exterior of your house to keep them away.

Lol. I know you're joking but it is fascinating on Sherdog how mad people get if you talk about having a job and a couple cars and a house. They can't believe anyone could ever achieve that kind of opulence.

Envy is one hell of a drug.

Did it look anything like this? These are the mayflies swarming in La Crosse WI.

They even show up on radar and cause the streets and especially the bridges to be as slippery as ice. They plow them off the roadway like snow and drop sand to help with traction.
290.gif

LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back